Hami2000's collection

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Firefly

Re: Hami2000's collection

Postby Firefly » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Yay, Ploomette! I have her and it's my fave.
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:21 pm

Last update for this year. Finally.
Through the Mirror: Twilight Sparkle & Spike
Spoiler: show

My first Twilight. And Spike. I bought them week after previous update.

Rainbow Power: Applejack

I really like her mane. :D

Rainbow Power: Spa Pony Set

I was too lazy to take picture about stuff that they came with. I like Star Dreams. And stripes in Rarity's mane.

Friendship Games: School Spirit Pinkie Pie

I really like her hairstyle and her Cutie Mark's design.

Applejack, Flower Wishes, Trixie, Snips and Snails blind bags from Wave 10

We got new store in my home town. I got these from there. That store got better pony supply than any other store in here. :)

POP: Rarity & Princess Luna Deluxe Style Kit

I bought this with my sister. I think, it would have been better, if I took picture when they were still in package. :idea:

Cutie Mark Magic: Fluttershy

Original Series: Pinkie Pie and Snowcatcher

I find these two from Finnish auction website. Pinkie Pie cost 10€, Snowcatcher 15€ and shipping 7,50€. And it took one day them to come (that's why is good to buy from homeland's sellers). I took that picture before I took them out of their packaging. I don't like to keep my ponies in them. And I didn't bought these because they were still in their original packaging. My reason was price. ;)

Wild Rainbow: Scootaloo

I found her from one department store. They didn't got others. If I remember correctly, I saw Sweetie Belle as well, but that was a few months ago. I like her mane.

And then we move on Christmas presents section. ;)

Cutie Mark Magic: Water Cuties Diamond Mint

This is only pony I got at Christmas. Also got one Equestrian Odysseys Booster. And some money....

Next ones are from Oulu and I bought by money I got at Christmas.

Ponymania: Friendship Blossom Collection

Last Tuesday we visited in Oulu. And first time in my life I was able to visit in TRU. I really like this set. Ponies and their design are really beautiful. But I think Cadance doesn't fit in.

Power Ponies: Mane-Iac

Really like her. Unlike the way I usually do, I left rubber bands ( :?: ) in her mane. And I don't like that her mane is in left side and not in both sides. :(

Rainbow Power: Sweet Rainbow Bakery

When I was walking past one shoe/decor shop, this one hit my eye. This were in sale 40% off. I just couldn't resist the call of it. :lol: I think Mrs. Cake looks little bit scary. But that box is amazing. And rollerskates doesn't fit in anypony, they are too small for normal ponies and too big for fillies. :|

Power Ponies: Applajack as Mistress Mare-velous and Pinkie Pie as Fili Second

Because I still had some money left, I returned to TRU and bought these two. They didn't got other characters and on website they also got Rainbow Dash and Rarity ones, but not Fluttershy, Twilight and Spike 3-pack. Anyway, I like these two very much. I like how Applejack's front mane is like that (didn't found the right words) and her head is tilted, that looks cute, but it isn't normal, right? And Pinkie's mane looks cool, too.

That's all for this year. I'm going to update pictures in first post as soon as possible.
Less than three hours until the year chances in Finland. Happy New Year 2016! :D
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
-The Doctor
Aquatic Neon
VIP

Postby Aquatic Neon » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:05 am

Loving the Funkos :)
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Here's what I got this month.
Explore Equestria: Starlight Glimmer
I was very happy, when I found this. We usually get new merch very slowly. This one was only Starlight here, so I have to bought her. She looked so lonely. She wasn't even same place than others, they got (Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash) She looks so cute.

Equestria Girls Collection: Applejack
I was going to buy archery one, but one store got these again, so I bought this one. This is my favorite doll so far. And I think, when you watch all the EG dolls, Applejack ones look the best. That's just my opinion. :)

Friendship is Magic Collection: Maud Pie
This one is from same store than Starlight. That's now my favorite store in my home town, because it get new merch faster than any other store. And Maud looks very good.

POP: Cheerilee and Lyra
Found them in 50% off price.

That's all for this month.
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
-The Doctor
mel muse

Postby mel muse » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:28 am

Love the sunny ray and ploomet. Any chance you would sell?
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:58 am

mel muse wrote:Love the sunny ray and ploomet. Any chance you would sell?

Sorry, but no. Maybe in the future, when I won't care about them or will move away from home and need more space, but you have to wait, because I'm going to stay home next three years and I'm not tired of my ponies yet. :)
-The Doctor
WishieTails

Postby WishieTails » Wed May 18, 2016 4:53 pm

That Starlight Glimmer is so cute! Love your collection, very impressive.
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:21 am

Nice Trixie doll! Also really like the glitter Derpy and the Banana Fluff and Prism Glider blind bags!
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:08 am

WishieTails wrote:That Starlight Glimmer is so cute! Love your collection, very impressive.

Thanks. :D That Starlight Glimmer sure is cute. I remember how happy I was when I found her in store. That was before they started sell those hairbow brushables almost everywhere. :P
Keldeo Raritite wrote:Nice Trixie doll! Also really like the glitter Derpy and the Banana Fluff and Prism Glider blind bags!

Thank you! :) Those all sure are nice.

I haven't update this for months. I have been too lazy. :lol: But I'm taking pictures for my new merch and I will also update the first posts images this week.
See you soon! :D
-The Doctor

Return to “Show your merch!”