Pokémon

Do you love gaming? Talk about your favourites here!
Ilona
Site Admin

Pokémon

Postby Ilona » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:27 pm

I sure can't be the only one who loves Pokemon. Love the games, love the merchandise. Anyway feel free to talk about anything Pokémon related here. Show your team, post about your progress and discuss new revealed things. Have fun!

If you want to share your 3DS Friend Code, you can do this here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3

Might as well be fun if I list the games I own:
CottonTALE
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pokémon

Postby CottonTALE » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:27 pm

I adore Pokémon. It was one of the first games I got into as a kid (right next to Tetris) I've had at least one game from each generation, though I usually favour getting the later release of a generation (Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, etc) as I feel they have more content to play around with.
Collect All The Fluttershys :D
Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Links: |
Digimonlover101
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Digimonlover101 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Pokemon is a game I will never tire of lol even though I have been playing since 2nd gen. I have never loved Pokemon as much as I love talonflame. My favorite Pokemon game would have to be Pokemon crystal version (my first game).

Pokemon games I've owned

- Pokemon yellow
- Pokemon gold
- Pokemon crystal
- Pokemon sapphire
- Pokemon emerald
- Pokemon diamond
- Pokemon platinum
- Pokemon white
- Pokemon white 2
- Pokemon y
- Pokemon heart gold
- Pokemon alpha sapphire
- Pokemon leaf green
- all mystery dungeon games
- Pokemon rumble blast
- my Pokemon ranch
- Pokemon battle revolution
Sunset Shimmer

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:13 pm

i started playing pokemon when i was a very small child. my first game was firered and i played that game many times over. even if i barely understood anything i think i got some good progress in there.

however Pokemon Platinum was the game that really flung me into the series, and what got me obsessed in the first place. the story [and thank you Giratina] drew me in, and was the first game where I beat the league + had a level 100 + had a shiny.

i don't know what my favorite pokemon is, but leafeon is up there. my favorite legends def. gotta be jirachi, giratina, and diancie.

my games [note that a lot of these are shared with my little brother]

BakaChibi

Postby BakaChibi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Pokemon is such a big part of my life. I've never owned a Game Boy, but I played few Pokemon games on emulator. I still plan to buy a Game Boy Advance and all of the Pokemon games. Now I'm a proud owner of 3DS XL (named Candy Pie), that I've bought because Pokemon X/Y were going to be released.
I own
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon X
Pokemon Black
Pokemon HeartGold

I bought Pokemon Diamond too, but had to return it as it was a fake one.

I also play Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Rumble World.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my GOD I forget all the series bc I have so much, I'll get the list down soon LOL! I luv the fairy type :) So many games, cards, plush, etc :)
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:51 pm

BakaChibi

Postby BakaChibi » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Well, it's not Mega Greninja. Serebii says it's labelled as "Ash Greninja" and it has colors like Ash's.

My most favorite is Raichu. I also like Mew, Dedenne, Gengar, Charizard, Aipom, well and this list would go for ages. I think I can say that I like all of them, yes, with Raichu being on the first place, and the rest on the second ^^
Itcheeee

Postby Itcheeee » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:35 pm

I'm hoping for a Z version. But good point about Loki, think that's what I'm naming my Zygarde :P
Never fully fnished X & Y, beat the story modes and went back to fnish the pervious 3 generations first.

Return to “Games”