MLPMerch Checklist & Wishlist Feature Released!

Here you can find announcements about the website or databases. You can also report any errors you might find and discuss about (new) databases.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ilona
Site Admin

MLPMerch Checklist & Wishlist Feature Released!

Postby Ilona » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:15 pm

fgsfds
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MLPMerch Checklist & Wishlist Feature Released!

Postby fgsfds » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Probably not a bug, but when I'm browsing the database, I can't see if a toy is already in my checklist. It's really annoying.
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:27 pm

brucecore

Postby brucecore » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:27 am

I'm not getting a box to tick anywhere on the databases?
brucecore

Postby brucecore » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am

Oh wait, now i've mentioned this it's appeared!!!
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:20 am

I absolutely love the checklist/wishlist feature and I update it every time I get something new! :D

But one suggestion: If possible, do you think you can add both series of the Enterplay dog tags to your trading card section? That would be awesome!
twinssharon

Postby twinssharon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Hello,
Is there any way to add a list of pony for exchange ?
Thanks.

Return to “Site & Database Discussion and Information”