Can you make a China pony plush database?

Here you can find announcements about the website or databases. You can also report any errors you might find and discuss about (new) databases.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nights
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can you make a China pony plush database?

Postby Nights » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:04 pm

I bought a Queen Chrysalis plush and Discord plush both of which are made in China and I would like to add them to my check list.

I'm planning on getting the Nightmare Moon plush.

Can you plz make a database for China pony plushies?

Return to “Site & Database Discussion and Information”