Pony Toy Heads losing color?

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Twizi

Re: Pony Toy Heads losing color?

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:15 pm

Starshine Glitter wrote:That happened to me more than once. My Princess Luna's head is a weird lavender-pink, while the rest of her body is the typical purple. The same thing happened with Sterling, Cadence, Cheeralee, and Cherry Berry. Celestia is turning a bit more yellow too. (If I wanted a yellow Celestia, I would've just gotten Gold Lily!) I have my ponies shelved in an area that doesn't get direct sunlight through the window, but it's well lit. I don't know what causes it, but it still happens, no matter how dark it is outside.

My Cadance has done that, I've seen a Cheerilee do it too...Quite odd however this does not really happen to me, I think my Twighly's head may be a little off-color, but she came that way if so (I got her on my birthday a week ago)...
PonyAdventures

Re: Pony Toy Heads losing color?

Postby PonyAdventures » Tue May 17, 2016 8:55 pm

I bought a Twilight brushable from a flea market a while back, and her head is slightly paler than the rest of her body. I'm almost positive this happens when the ponies are left out in the sun. Try keeping your ponies out of direct sunlight.

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”