Teepublic t shirts

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nights
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Teepublic t shirts

Postby Nights » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:21 am

I bought a Queen Chrysalis t-shirt and it came in the mail, your art is awesome Ilona but I'm annoyed that I had to pay $6 for shipping on a shirt that was on sale for $14 because this means the shirt really wasn't $14 it was $20.

I love the shirt, really I do, I just don't like the fact that the real prices are $20 and $26 due to a $6 dhipping fee.

I would buy more shirts if shipping was only $2.
Snowy

Re: Teepublic t shirts

Postby Snowy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:16 am

Honestly, the shirt price and shipping sound better on Teepublic to me. Good example, WeLoveFine sells MLP shirts for about $25 plus $6 shipping, thus making the $14 plus $6 shipping sound like a better deal. Then again, I usually order more than one shirt when I shop online, whether it's the same design (usually do this for shirts I really like wearing a lot), or two different ones.

Tonight, I ordered two of the Human Sunset Shimmer shirt before the sale ended (seriously, love the design Ilona), but I intentionally paid more for the UPS option. I never used DHL, so for a first time buying from Teepublic, I went with UPS as I've used them before. Next time I'll try DHL, just hard to choose an option I never used over something I'm familiar with.

Also, I think Teepublic themselves are the ones who set the shipping prices. I don't think Ilona has control over it.
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:49 pm

Really? Dang WeLoveFine sound like money eating monsters.

Yeah I know Ilona doesn't have control over the shipping fee at Teepublic, she told me in an email.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:25 am

hm, yeah I think I'll get another shirt in the near future too.

I really like the Luna shirt that features S1&2 Luna, Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Tantabus.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Soryr for the late replies everyone. I really appreciate all the comments. Thank you so much for those who support me (both Emotional and Physical) Should be going back to making some designs soon but a deadline for my animation project is approaching. XD

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”