Teepublic t shirts

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Nights

Teepublic t shirts

Postby Nights » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:21 am

I bought a Queen Chrysalis t-shirt and it came in the mail, your art is awesome Ilona but I'm annoyed that I had to pay $6 for shipping on a shirt that was on sale for $14 because this means the shirt really wasn't $14 it was $20.

I love the shirt, really I do, I just don't like the fact that the real prices are $20 and $26 due to a $6 dhipping fee.

I would buy more shirts if shipping was only $2.
Snowy

Re: Teepublic t shirts

Postby Snowy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:16 am

Honestly, the shirt price and shipping sound better on Teepublic to me. Good example, WeLoveFine sells MLP shirts for about $25 plus $6 shipping, thus making the $14 plus $6 shipping sound like a better deal. Then again, I usually order more than one shirt when I shop online, whether it's the same design (usually do this for shirts I really like wearing a lot), or two different ones.

Tonight, I ordered two of the Human Sunset Shimmer shirt before the sale ended (seriously, love the design Ilona), but I intentionally paid more for the UPS option. I never used DHL, so for a first time buying from Teepublic, I went with UPS as I've used them before. Next time I'll try DHL, just hard to choose an option I never used over something I'm familiar with.

Also, I think Teepublic themselves are the ones who set the shipping prices. I don't think Ilona has control over it.
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:49 pm

Really? Dang WeLoveFine sound like money eating monsters.

Yeah I know Ilona doesn't have control over the shipping fee at Teepublic, she told me in an email.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Nights wrote:Really? Dang WeLoveFine sound like money eating monsters.

Yeah I know Ilona doesn't have control over the shipping fee at Teepublic, she told me in an email.

Yeah, usually when I order from them, I try to get more than one shirt. Again, that's not that often, same goes for the offical My Little Pony shop on Zazzle. If I see a shirt I like in Hot Topic, I sometimes go that route as they're usually buy one, get one half off (two shirts for $30, instead of $40), I also check websites like Kohl's or Target. Kohl's and Target don't get men's pony shirts often as they sell more girls' shirts, but I keep an eye out since sales are better.

Alrighty.

Though the ones shown on MLP Merch are pretty good. Human Sunset may be my first shirt, I might get more in the future. Really like the designs. Who knows, I might even get the Amy design to show some love to this site. :D Though I may use DHL in the future. Reading up with Teepublic's FAQ, they usually bring it to the post office, and then the post office to the house. WLF and Zazzle do that, but with UPS instead, and Target does that with FedEx

Meanwhile, I might expect it sooner as UPS takes 4-7 days after shipping. So I'll use that as a positive way of looking at it. :lol:
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:25 am

hm, yeah I think I'll get another shirt in the near future too.

I really like the Luna shirt that features S1&2 Luna, Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Tantabus.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Got my shirts yesterday and I love them. The human Sunset design is just so pretty, really beautiful work Ilona! I have some errands to run today, so I'm looking forward to wearing it out today.

Nights wrote:hm, yeah I think I'll get another shirt in the near future too.

I really like the Luna shirt that features S1&2 Luna, Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Tantabus.

Cool, my mom may like that design. She loves Luna. I'm also liking the Coloratura one.
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Soryr for the late replies everyone. I really appreciate all the comments. Thank you so much for those who support me (both Emotional and Physical) Should be going back to making some designs soon but a deadline for my animation project is approaching. XD

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”