Hami2000's collection

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Hami2000
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hami2000's collection

Postby Hami2000 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:13 pm

I have had to do this for sometime. And I finally did.
I have almost year, that I didn't really care about MLP. So, I didn't collect any pony stuff.
So, here's my collection. It's not big, but it's grows all the time.

If someone thinking that, why I don't have any Pinkie Pie or Twilight, the reason is my little sisters usually bought them (Older one's favourite pony is Twilight and younger one's Pinkie Pie) and I don't want the same kind of ponies...

I moved my dolls.

Better image. I have a habit to save packagins

Better image I like collect blind bags. One reason is, that I got obsession to fill checklists. And I got Brony MLP Blind Bag Guide app. It's so fun to put that mark in the checkbox. That obsession is part of my perfectionism.

That's all for while.
Edit: List updated.
Last edited by Hami2000 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 16 times in total.
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
-The Doctor
Ossie
Site Admin

Re: Hami2000's collection

Postby Ossie » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Nice, a glitter Derpy! How did you get it?

Also, is the Celestial Solstice set worth it (for competitive gameplay)?
Reixi2525

Postby Reixi2525 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:02 pm

That's a nice little collection. Keep it up ;)
Nights
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nights » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:34 pm

Nice, I like your brushables and funko figures, blind bags yuck...I hate blind bags.
Last edited by Nights on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:32 pm

You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
-The Doctor
Flitter

Postby Flitter » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:11 pm

The Celestial Solstice box looks really cool. Nice collection!
| |
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:14 pm

-The Doctor
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:20 pm

I didn't got enough time to take photos in this weekend. Sorry.
Last Friday I got Rainbow Rocks Sunset Shimmer doll and Skywishes brushable.
I trying to take photos next week. :)
-The Doctor
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Finally I got extra time.
From Helsinki:

I love that skirt. :)

She didn't want to stand in my desk.

Painting isn't perfect. I still love her. :D
I got two weeks ago:

I like that dress. :)

She's nice... :)
And I bougt something new yesterday:

I got her in half price. I think the original price was really much for a doll (52,90€) Well, dolls are usually pretty expensive in here. :?

Sorry for bad quality. It's hard to get photo from one blind bag. I really like her cutie mark. :D

That's it. I'm going to save money for syyslomaksi (the basic form is "syysloma", but it's feels better to me to bend it). I don't know, what that vacation's english name. It's weeks long and it's only two weeks away. :D

And I also updated images in first post.

I have to go sleep now. I have Swedish test tomorrow.
-The Doctor
Violet CLM

Postby Violet CLM » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:15 am

Oh, there's a Ploomette there! Very nice!

Return to “Show your merch!”