Blind bag list

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Astranova
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Blind bag list

Postby Astranova » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:29 am

Nights
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nights » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:05 am

The smallest I'll ever accept are the brushables, I do have 3 blind bags but that's because I didn't know they would be smaller then the brushables.

If there's brushables of Minty and Firecracker Bust I'll gladly giveaway my blind bags in favor of buying their brushie counterparts.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:44 pm

IKR? I WOULD DIE FOR A MINTY. Espe c ially the proto, whicj is accurate to G3 xD #ThePeanutsMovie
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:58 pm

I'd like a Lightning Dust brushable, I wonder if one does exist somewhere.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:25 pm

Geez your daughter has a lot...I just started collecting and I only have EIGHT!

Return to “Show your merch!”