Keldeo's Pony Army!

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Keldeo Raritite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Keldeo's Pony Army!

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:17 pm

So finally, here it is, my giant MLP collection!

RavenQueen

Re: Keldeo's Pony Army!

Postby RavenQueen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:40 am

Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:57 pm

Thanks! Yeah, it took a long time to organize them, about an hour for each picture! I submitted these to Equestria Daily for their collection contest, can't wait to see mine featured! :lol:

Believe it or not, I got most of this stuff in the past year and a half, except for half of the blind bags and some of the brushables which I've had for a while.
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:49 am

Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:29 am

MY COLLECTION'S ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!

Return to “Show your merch!”