CottonTALE's Pony Collection

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Dott
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: CottonTALE's Pony Collection

Postby Dott » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:43 am

I love the Fluttershy/Posey shelf!
BakaChibi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby BakaChibi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 pm

That's a lot of Fluttershy in one place! It looks awesome. I like the rest of your collection, too.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:17 am

I LUUUUUUUUUUUUV FLUTTERSHY LOL! Next to Sugar Belle, she's BEST! Then Pinkie, then Cadance :)
Itcheeee

Postby Itcheeee » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:37 pm

So many beautiful Flutters! <3 They look so perfect and at home on the castles, you can see every single one no matter the size :D Some good organizing there.
Can never have to much of this sweet pony :D Congrats on such a sweet collection!
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Wow your collection is huge!!!!! I have a collection like that but it's all G3 :/ I only have fourteen brushables, eight blind bags, five plush, and uhhh that's all XD. Well that's all for G4 anyway.

Return to “Show your merch!”