Generation 5

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Which do you Like?

-same design, new animation style (Vise versa)
No votes
-Same characters, new design
No votes
-any previous gen. design and animation style (Brought back)
No votes
-Same design and animation style, different mane characters
25%
-New Design, new animation style, new characters
50%
-Same g4 Design, Faust's original g1-g4 concepts
25%

Total votes: 4
EclipsedFlame
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Generation 5

Postby EclipsedFlame » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:21 am

Okay so there's rumor that it's the last season of MLP; FIM, meaning we might get a g5 soon. What would you like g5 to be?:

-New Design, new animation style, new characters
-Same design and animation style, different mane characters
-any previous gen. design and animation style (Brought back)
-Same characters, new design
-same design, new animation style (Vise versa)

What would you like?
I would really like to keep the same design and animation style, just because i really love the way it looks, and i want the merchandise to be the same as g4 lol. But i would like it to be placed in either PhillyDelphia, Manehattan, or Canterlot with new characters, or maybe the children of some of the mane , or b.g., ponies. OR MAYBE LAUREN FAUSTS ORIGINAL CONCEPTS TO BRING BACK G1! That would be cool. I just don't know what it would be centered around. Anything but fashion and rainbows, or any design that looks like g3. Pls hasbro. pls.

(someone told me g4 already has a synopsis with season 7, but it doesn't involve the mane six. Is this true?)

I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PaddlePro

Re: Generation 5

Postby PaddlePro » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:46 pm

We don't have any news for if S6 is the last or not: but face it, when g4 will end, g5 will be another story in another world with other characters.None of the previous generations were in the same universe: so g5 will be different too.
Twizi

Re: Generation 5

Postby Twizi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:27 pm

Imagine. The future. Guardians of Harmony. I'm such a dork, but I wan t Guardians of Harmony to be G5, if G4 ends. Which it will EVENTUALLY so...And maybe the animation could be a little...SHARPER like the toys- edgier, maybe sort of anime-style? Spike could be older, so bigger...I would REALLY love to at least see SOME animated Guardians of Harmony thing!

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”