A Hearth's Warming Tail

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nights
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A Hearth's Warming Tail

Postby Nights » Thu May 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Twilight reads a Hearth's Warming Eve story to help Starlight's holiday depression.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: A Hearth's Warming Tail

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Fri May 13, 2016 1:25 am

I just saw a teaser for the episode and it looks like we got another musical on our hooves!

It looks promising from what I've seen, kinda like a pony version of A Christmas Carol.

But I can't be the only one thinking it's a little strange they're airing a holiday episode in the middle of May. Also, I recently saw Christmas themed Tsum Tsums in Target. Am I missing something here?
Nights

Postby Nights » Fri May 13, 2016 7:38 am

Yes it's very strange that this episode isn't being saved for a fall air date, speaking of seeing Christmas stuff I saw a few Christmas trees at K-Mart one day when I was looking for CMC plushies and found a 10 inch Sweetie Belle but I didn't buy it because I want the 5 inch versions.

I came across a 12 inch Octavia and bought it and it looks great next to my 10 inch DJ Pon3, it was weird seeing a few Christmas trees at the store with red ribbons, tinsel & some gold belles.
Keldeo Raritite

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Sat May 14, 2016 9:08 pm

My thoughts (A tad long):

Nights

Postby Nights » Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”