The cart before the ponies

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nights
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The cart before the ponies

Postby Nights » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:14 pm

S6 episode 14 - description

Ponyville holds its annual Applewood Derby, a kart race where the school children are to drive their own self-made vehicles with the help of older ponies. The Cutie Mark Crusaders enlist Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Rarity to assist with their karts.
Keldeo Raritite

Re: The cart before the ponies

Postby Keldeo Raritite » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Wow, this was a weird episode. Not because of the concept, but it had some of the best moments and some of the most cringeworthy moments.

Nights

Re: The cart before the ponies

Postby Nights » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:12 pm

A reference to Wacky Races is nice an all but I felt this episode really didn't need a song, I hated AJ's attitude when she mentioned tradition and the fact that she made her cart slow and telling AppleBloom it's slowness is the perfect speed really annoyed me because it's a reference to that one episode where Applejack becomes way too overprotective of AppleBloom.

Filly Derpy is better at cart racing then filly Rarity, Derpy truly is best pony. :D

It was a good episode that had some bad moments but the good moments make up most of the episode, even though it wasn't original I enjoyed it for what it is.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”