MY TIME HAS COME.
1. The Saddle Row Review - One of the funniest episodes of the entire show, period. So many chuckle worthy moments.
2. To Where and Back Again - Very refreshing to see a finale revolve around somepony other than the Mane 6. A lot of character development and great chemistry between Starlight and her ragtag team.
3. Gauntlet of Fire - The best Spike episode of the entire series. Great world building and great action.
4. A Hearth's Warming Tail - Nice retelling of A Christmas Carol with amazingly catchy songs.
5. The Fault in Our Cutie Marks - A much better follow up CMC episode compared to On Your Marks. Gabby was also a really great character.
6. No Second Prances - Starlight and Trixie make a great duo. Who would have thunk it???
7. Where the Apple Lies - Finally, a flashback episode! (Around one specific main character, that is.) Gives a lot of interesting background on the Apple family.
8. The Times They are a Changeling - Another good Spike episode. Also gives some foreshadowing for the finale. Thorax was cute.
9. The Crystalling - Not the best season premiere, but still good. Like the finale, it was a nice change of pace from the usual 2-parters. And Flurry Heart was adorable and hilarious.
10. Every Little Thing She Does - It felt like Lesson Zero lite combined with The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Brainwashed Mane 6 were really funny.
11. Spice Up Your Life - A nice return to map episodes giving us a good story and new characters along with my favorite song of the season.
12. Viva Las Pegasus - Another good map episode giving us a long overdue look at fabulous Las Pegasus. Did it deliver? I'd say so.
13. Stranger Than Fanfiction - Good episode, Quibble Pants was a funny character, if not a little obnoxious at times.
14. Dungeons and Discords - Not much to say on this one really. It was entertaining, but I think I might have enjoyed it a little more if I was more familiar with D&D and more of the fantasy world was explored.
15. Top Bolt - Nice to see the Wonderbolts Academy again. Sky Stinger and Vapor Trail make a really great team.
16. P.P.O.V. (Pony Point of View) - The different tellings of the same story from differing POV's were interesting and funny. The ending could have been better though.
17. 28 Pranks Later - Some of Rainbow Dash's pranks were kind of tasteless, but some of them were quite clever. The zombie part was awesome, but RD felt kind of flanderized throughout.
18. The Gift of the Maud Pie - A nice slice of life episode with funny moments, but not much to say after that.
19. Flutter Brutter - Fluttershy's brother was...ok. Although his situation was very relateable and Fluttershy was at her best in the ep.
20. Buckball Season - Part of this reminds me of The Great Snail Race from SpongeBob. Nothing all that wrong with it, I just wasn't too engaged.
21. The Cart Before the Ponies - Oh man...so much potential in this episode and it turned out like this. There were some really funny and good moments, but they were brought down with Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash's bad behavior. And the song was kinda unnessessary.
22. Applejack's "Day" Off - Meh. Nothing to really comment except, meh. Nothing really stood out.
23. On Your Marks - Kinda suffers the same fate of the former. Was kinda slow and underwhelming. Nice song though.
24. Newbie Dash - Rainbow Dash finally makes it into the Wonderbolts for real...and she goes down a humiliation conga line. This one was pretty painful to watch, especially considering it revolved around the one event that RD has been dreaming of since she was a filly. I'm so sorry Dashie. Luckily, she seems to have her footing and confidence now.