Is there some sort of schedule on when things are to be released?

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Rares

Is there some sort of schedule on when things are to be released?

Postby Rares » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Same goes for EQG stuff, but I figured it would be best to put a thread here. Is there a list somewhere of where I can find an expected or ballpark release date for some items that have been announced, but yet to be released? Like, mostly what was revealed at ToyFair this year.

Just to give off some items, I'm looking for things like Coco, or those Rarity and Rainbow dolls in their Gala dresses, the brushables with the ribbons, or any of the yet to be released deluxe EQG dolls. The database has helped a little bit, but only where I could find an Amazon listing with a release date, if it didn't say it was unavailable. However, most of them just said they were currently unavailable.

Is there a list somewhere where I can find some of the estimated release dates for some of these things?
EclipsedFlame

Re: Is there some sort of schedule on when things are to be released?

Postby EclipsedFlame » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:23 am

Not that I know of. here's a great idea tho! Go with doctor whooves to the future, find the release dates, come back, and tell us :) you're welcome (this was not meant to be sarcastic)
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Snowy

Re: Is there some sort of schedule on when things are to be released?

Postby Snowy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:53 am

I don't know much about toy releases, except they are weird. I remember in early 2013, Funrise released their plushie of Fluttershy. Because of that, some areas may get it before other areas do. Let's say California gets a Funrise plushie first as they are close to the company's headquarters, while New Jersey gets it much later. First report of Fluttershy was in January, I didn't find her until March.

Case with Pez, they are headquartered in Austria. As a result, US got the Pony Pez dispensers much later, while Europe got them first.

It's really hard, it's not like a movie or a video game where the release date is pretty much spot on. The only things with release dates seem to be the Build-A-Bear plushies, Applejack was released July 4, 2014, and when I went to the store that day surely enough she was there.

The best thing to do is if someone reports a sighting in a store, keep checking them. Toy releases are just weird.

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”