favorite brushable ponies

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Sunset Shimmer

favorite brushable ponies

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:47 am

self-explanitory. can be either the ones based off from the show or the toy-only ones.

show-based; Lyra is good imo, same w/ Grey Mare

toy-only; uh lets see..... feathermay, bitta luck, lucky dreams, pepperdance, firecracker burst, sugar grape, minty, cherry spices, plumsweet, cherry pie, diamond rose... rainbow flash, starswirl, skywishes, and that's just a few. i'm a sucker for the toy-only ones!!!
fakiescarlet

Re: favorite brushable ponies

Postby fakiescarlet » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:55 am

my favorites nightmare moon, its the most show acctuate pomy hasbro has everymade, same as chrylaiss.
EclipsedFlame

Postby EclipsedFlame » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:51 am

My current favorite is Cherry Berry. I like how smooth her hair is and since she doesn't have wings, her hair is easier to style. I also love the way her toy looks, it is very show accurate.
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:38 am

Love my Through the Mirror Sunset Shimmer. Her colors work so well!
Tara

Postby Tara » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:34 am

I love Plumsweet so much. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that before. She just has such a beautiful shade of red and pink.

Ilona wrote:Love my Through the Mirror Sunset Shimmer. Her colors work so well!

Agreed; Sunset Shimmer is absolutely gorgeous in brushable form. I have the Masquerade Sunset Shimmer doll, where they come with a little paper mask, and I just fall in love with her colors every time I pick her up.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:10 am

Mine are...

Fluttershy and Applejack, Cutie Mark Magic, just really like them. These are the basic ones.

Sunset Shimmer, Crystal Empire/Crystal Celebration line, can't remember, it's the one that comes with the mask. Interestingly, found her sometime before seeing the first Equestria Girls.

Nurse Redheart, found her at Walgreens one day. Kind of makes sense as they sell first aid and medicine. She's so cute, that I picked up another to give to someone as a gift.

Twilight Sparkle and Applejack from the first line of brushables, the ones that came with little pets. Unlike other brushables I have, they have this bit of hair that poofs forward. Haven't seen anything like that in years.

Honey Rays from the Cutie Mark Magic line, love this one. Mom brought her home as a surprise from her job one day. Nice color combo and the name is sweet.

Fluttershy with breezie from the Rainbow Power, or Cutie Mark Magic line as it has been repackaged. She looked the closest to what I've seen on the show in terms of Rainbow Power.
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Basic celestia.She's just beautiful.Photo finish also, very show-accurate.For toy only ponies i like diamond rose and snowcatcher even if i don't have them.
Levi

Postby Levi » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:09 am

My favorite is Lyra and Minty.

Though I don't own Minty myself, she is just beautiful! I really wish there was more of her!
Female ♥Otaku, mlp fan, artist, furry♥ I love Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Noragami
Ghost20

Postby Ghost20 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:34 am

I've only recently started collecting the brushables, which is unfortunate as some of my favourites are the rarer ones from the early days. I love Starswirl and Snowcatcher but I really like the special edition ones they release like Photo Finish and the Shadow bolt rainbow dash.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Ilona wrote:Love my Through the Mirror Sunset Shimmer. Her colors work so well!

She's beautiful! Especially with those flames, I really want her now :) I don't have any ponies with outfits, so that works :D

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”