Sonic sat-am

Talk about other shows. Old or new, everybody likes shows and movies!
Nights

Sonic sat-am

Postby Nights » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:50 am

Did any of you watch this awesome show back when it aired on ABC and do you own a copy of the box set?

I never got to watch it on ABC because it always came on too early in the morning but I got my chance to see it when it aired on a different network at 3pm, school ended at 2:45 and after getting off the bus I'd race home just in time for this show to start. :)

This is my favorite sonic show with sonic boom as my fallow up favorite.
Tara

Re: Sonic sat-am

Postby Tara » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 am

This is the show that got me into Sonic, actually. One of my earliest memories of even being alive is actually waking up and watching it while my mom got ready for work. I loved it, and I still think the pilot episode is one of the best pieces of animation to come out of the Sonic series. It has a lot of problems in retrospect, and I do think it suffers from a few 90's-isms that would detract from the experience in a modern perspective, but I still think it's a decently okay show.
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Never watched it, but i liked sonic X as a kid, and i still like it today.
Nights

Postby Nights » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Tara wrote:This is the show that got me into Sonic, actually. One of my earliest memories of even being alive is actually waking up and watching it while my mom got ready for work. I loved it, and I still think the pilot episode is one of the best pieces of animation to come out of the Sonic series. It has a lot of problems in retrospect, and I do think it suffers from a few 90's-isms that would detract from the experience in a modern perspective, but I still think it's a decently okay show.

Why does the pilot episode look the best to you?

to me the pilot animation isn't as good as the rest of the series because it's animation is in between adventures of sonic and sonic sat-am.

Return to “Other shows & Movies”