What G3/G3.5 stuff do you have?

Talk here about the older generations of My Little Pony.
Snowy

What G3/G3.5 stuff do you have?

Postby Snowy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Well this is a forum about MLP merch, and this is the older generations section, so why not? :lol:

Anywho here's what I have. A Very Minty Christmas and a Waterfire figure. These were given to me by my mom's friend's daughter. She had to get rid of some old stuff and she wanted to give them to somebody who loves ponies.

The rest of the stuff, which includes some books (Hide & Seek, Toola Roola Paints a Picture, and Phonics Fun, which is a collection of story books) Pinkie Pie Party and Runaway Rainbow games for DS and Game Boy Advance respectively, and Twinkle Wish Adventure and the four classic movie collection.
Last edited by Snowy on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaddlePro

Re: What G3/G3.5 stuff do you have?

Postby PaddlePro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:53 pm

I have nothing g3-related, but i wouldn't mind getting a minty, starcatcher or fluttershy in my collection.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:01 pm

PaddlePro wrote:I have nothing g3-related, but i wouldn't mind getting a minty, starcatcher or fluttershy in my collection.

I only have Waterfire in terms of actual toys, personally I wouldn't mind having Minty or Fluttershy too, especially how different Fluttershy was in G3.
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:06 pm

The irony with that is that one of my brony friends (that doesn't really care about g3, he doesn't hate it but doesn't like it either) got minty, pinkie, g3.5 pinkie and one g2 pony from friends.
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Quick pic of one of my cabinets. This one is filled with G2, G3 and G3.5. The top shelf is for my special G3 Ponies, like the Art ones and the SDCC/Fair Exclusives. The shelf under it is for my G3.5 and Ponyville Blind Bags and the four shelves under it are for the regular G3's. The bottom shelves are for my G2 Ponies.

Sunset Shimmer

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:53 pm

i own the minty christmas coloring book, a cardboard book featuring minty called something like 'Minty Monkeys Around', formerly had the Runaway Rainbow game for PC [and beat it], and i have a Starsong that I got last Christmas, and her DVD [altho i want to sell it]

g3.5 wise i had a blind bag of cheerilee, a mcDonalds Sweetie Belle, some brushes, and.... that's it oops
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Ilona wrote:Quick pic of one of my cabinets. This one is filled with G2, G3 and G3.5. The top shelf is for my special G3 Ponies, like the Art ones and the SDCC/Fair Exclusives. The shelf under it is for my G3.5 and Ponyville Blind Bags and the four shelves under it are for the regular G3's. The bottom shelves are for my G2 Ponies.
Those look nice. I see they did the rainbow style package back then too. Similarly I have the G4 Target exclusive of that, has seven glitter blind bag ponies, and it looks so pretty, I can't see myself destroying the package.

Sunset Shimmer wrote:i own the minty christmas coloring book, a cardboard book featuring minty called something like 'Minty Monkeys Around', formerly had the Runaway Rainbow game for PC [and beat it], and i have a Starsong that I got last Christmas, and her DVD [altho i want to sell it]

g3.5 wise i had a blind bag of cheerilee, a mcDonalds Sweetie Belle, some brushes, and.... that's it oops
Nice collection, I actually beat the GBA version of Runaway Rainbow myself this morning. Speaking of McDonalds Sweetie Belle, I think my mom has it. Same girl who gave me Waterfire gave her Sweetie Belle. I think it's a McDonalds one anyway, I need to see if mom still has it (surprisingly my mom got into ponies because of me).
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:28 pm

Snowy wrote:
Ilona wrote:Quick pic of one of my cabinets. This one is filled with G2, G3 and G3.5. The top shelf is for my special G3 Ponies, like the Art ones and the SDCC/Fair Exclusives. The shelf under it is for my G3.5 and Ponyville Blind Bags and the four shelves under it are for the regular G3's. The bottom shelves are for my G2 Ponies.
Those look nice. I see they did the rainbow style package back then too. Similarly I have the G4 Target exclusive of that, has seven glitter blind bag ponies, and it looks so pretty, I can't see myself destroying the package.

Sunset Shimmer wrote:i own the minty christmas coloring book, a cardboard book featuring minty called something like 'Minty Monkeys Around', formerly had the Runaway Rainbow game for PC [and beat it], and i have a Starsong that I got last Christmas, and her DVD [altho i want to sell it]

Nice collection, I actually beat the GBA version of Runaway Rainbow myself this morning. Speaking of McDonalds Sweetie Belle, I think my mom has it. Same girl who gave me Waterfire gave her Sweetie Belle. I think it's a McDonalds one anyway, I need to see if mom still has it (surprisingly my mom got into ponies because of me).

Yeah that set was made for the 25th Birthday of My Little Pony. :)
Nights

Postby Nights » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:58 pm

everytime I look at Waterfire I can't stop thinking of Firecracker.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:48 pm

Oh gosh I have over two hundred G3 related things, and I'm STILL getting more. LOL!

Return to “Older Generations”