Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
User avatar
Snowy
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 pm
Location: New Jersey

Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby Snowy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:40 pm

Which character do you find the most relatable when watching MLP or Equestria Girls? For me, it's Fluttershy. Back in school, I got picked on a lot, much similar to how she got picked on in Flight Camp for not being a very good flyer, and I actually get stage fright and can't be in front of a big crowd. I can sympathize with her on this. Also, I try my best to be kind to everyone I meet and I'm sometimes quiet around new people in real life. Also, I can be pretty sensitive at times. She's not only my favorite pony, but I just can relate to her.

Who can you relate with?
PaddlePro
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Re: Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby PaddlePro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Fluttershy , since i was bullied a lot in the past and i'm kinda shy now.
User avatar
Snowy
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby Snowy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:25 pm

PaddlePro wrote:Fluttershy , since i was bullied a lot in the past and i'm kinda shy now.

Know that feeling all too well Paddle. At least it makes Fluttershy very relatable for both of us.
PaddlePro
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Re: Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby PaddlePro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Snowy wrote:
PaddlePro wrote:Fluttershy , since i was bullied a lot in the past and i'm kinda shy now.

Know that feeling all too well Paddle. At least it makes Fluttershy very relatable for both of us.


Well , i don't know for you but just like fluttershy i had a rainbow dash too to help me.At lease these experiences told me that true friendship is really magic.
User avatar
Snowy
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby Snowy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:39 am

PaddlePro wrote:Well , i don't know for you but just like fluttershy i had a rainbow dash too to help me.At lease these experiences told me that true friendship is really magic.
Unfortunately I didn't have a Rainbow Dash. :( Indeed it does teach that. :D
User avatar
Rarishy
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Re: Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby Rarishy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:52 am

Fluttershy, all my friends think I'm just like her too. Putting your hoof down episode made me very emotional since I've gone through the all of those same struggles. It's so frustrating being too nice and when your people tell you to stand up for yourself they tend not to like it when it involves them and they aren't encouraging in the moment which leads you back to letting things go again..
User avatar
ShimmeringSun13
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby ShimmeringSun13 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:08 am

I tend to feel like Sunset Shimmer in Rainbow Rocks. Like her, I know my friends care about me deeply, but my unusual and somewhat embarrassing past leaves me feeling a little left out as if I'm not quite part of the group. By the same token though, I'm lucky to be like her because I too have loving and supportive friends now, even if I feel I don't deserve them.
User avatar
Snowy
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby Snowy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:46 pm

Rarishy wrote:Fluttershy, all my friends think I'm just like her too. Putting your hoof down episode made me very emotional since I've gone through the all of those same struggles. It's so frustrating being too nice and when your people tell you to stand up for yourself they tend not to like it when it involves them and they aren't encouraging in the moment which leads you back to letting things go again..
Another one for Fluttershy. Same, I also have a hard time sticking up for myself. Let's say if I was to debate about something, I'd be terrible at it since I'm usually considerate of the other person. Thankfully it doesn't happen much nowadays.

ShimmeringSun13 wrote:I tend to feel like Sunset Shimmer in Rainbow Rocks. Like her, I know my friends care about me deeply, but my unusual and somewhat embarrassing past leaves me feeling a little left out as if I'm not quite part of the group. By the same token though, I'm lucky to be like her because I too have loving and supportive friends now, even if I feel I don't deserve them.

I see. It's definitely nice to have loving and supportive friends now. ^^
User avatar
Ilona
Site Admin
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:08 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby Ilona » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Rarity here. One one hand not. I'm not that with flirting with "handsome" boys and the more girly thing. But we share the creative part. She designs Fashion and I design T-Shirt Designs so that quite comes well together. We also tend to overreact a bit and sometimes we can be too generous... :P
Image
User avatar
Luna
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:43 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Which pony or Equestria Girl do you relate to the most?

Postby Luna » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:48 pm

Luna and Fluttershy.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests