[Spoilers!] Legend of Everfree

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Ilona
Site Admin

[Spoilers!] Legend of Everfree

Postby Ilona » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:01 pm

As you all perhaps readed on our blog. It seems like a new Equestria Girls Series has been announced. It's not that clear what it's going to be. (Series or a Movie) But it seems like we will go a different wat as the girl in the image looks more... fantasy like then the girls we all know. My guess is that we're heading towards a Winx-Like world which I'm quite okay with. But what do you guys think of it?

I will update the first post when more information is found. :)

August 4, 2015: A Promo Image for Legend of Everfree got revealed in one of Hasbro's Slideshows.
SunnyPie

Re: [Spoilers!] Legend of Everfree

Postby SunnyPie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:44 pm

i can't wait! :D I'm hoping the Dazzlings will make a return to help Sunset Shimmer and the gang defeat dark magic!
Hi everypony! :lol:
AriaBlaze

Postby AriaBlaze » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Wow!
The promo art looks amazing!
I can't wait to see what happens!
Sunset Shimmer

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:01 pm

i think we're probably going to get into some High Fantasy here which isn't a problem, even if the main MLP line is already kind of that

can't wait to see what direction they'll ultimately go in
PrincessGwenevere

Postby PrincessGwenevere » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:33 am

I do hope it's more fantasy based. I'd love for Equestira Girls to become more like a magical girl series.

Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:58 am

SunnyPie wrote:i can't wait! :D I'm hoping the Dazzlings will make a return to help Sunset Shimmer and the gang defeat dark magic!

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FG IMAGE?!?!?!?!?!? IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:
SunnyPie wrote:i can't wait! :D I'm hoping the Dazzlings will make a return to help Sunset Shimmer and the gang defeat dark magic!

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FG IMAGE?!?!?!?!?!? IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Here: http://equestriagirls.hasbro.com/en-us/videos Scroll to find the FG Brand Anthem! :D
Hi everypony! :lol:
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:06 pm

SunnyPie wrote:
Sugar Belle wrote:

Here: http://equestriagirls.hasbro.com/en-us/videos Scroll to find the FG Brand Anthem! :D

OMG! LOL thanks SunnyPie, luv your name btw! :)

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”