Midnight Sparkle Spoiler?

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
EclipsedFlame

Midnight Sparkle Spoiler?

Postby EclipsedFlame » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:48 am

I seriously can't tell if Midnight Sparkle's packaging is a spoiler to the movie, I mean look at it. It looks like a broken up entrance to Equestria from Canterlot High. does she have the ability to go through different dimensions or open portals to other worlds? Did she turn evil and break the portal, making the entry to Equestria?
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sunset Shimmer

Re: Midnight Sparkle Spoiler?

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:06 am

I think she'll open it up, and attempt to go into Ponyville, but something go awry due to the presence of two Twilights, so it gets all wobbly and stuffs. Who knows?
Spike SETC

Postby Spike SETC » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:59 am

We pointed the box out in our video review of Midnight last Saturday - we believe the pendant twilight has will give her magic powers which of course will help her win each contest she takes part in the Friendship Games. The Pendant will feed off her negative and shy persona and thus causing her to transform at some point into Midnight Sparkle. Due to her new found power from the pendant, she'll need more equestria magic to feed on in a bid to remain as midnight and thus ripping a hole open to Ponyville - It could be that with both Twilights being in one dimension that this will result in the end of equestria and only Sunset Shimmer will be able to travel to equestria to defeat her as she is the only person from there to begin with. The end could be that Sunset Shimmer with the help of the ponies will make midnight see the errors of her ways, destroy the pendant and possibly result in some way of only 1 of the 2 being able to return. Sunset Shimmer will remain in Ponyville and send Twilight back. This may end the EG Canterlot High story and make way for the new EG movie or series which Hasbro previewed. It could also mark Sunset Shimmer being featured in more of the series later.

Of course this is all theory at this point ☺
EclipsedFlame

Postby EclipsedFlame » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:45 am

Spike SETC wrote:We pointed the box out in our video review of Midnight last Saturday - we believe the pendant twilight has will give her magic powers which of course will help her win each contest she takes part in the Friendship Games. The Pendant will feed off her negative and shy persona and thus causing her to transform at some point into Midnight Sparkle. Due to her new found power from the pendant, she'll need more equestria magic to feed on in a bid to remain as midnight and thus ripping a hole open to Ponyville - It could be that with both Twilights being in one dimension that this will result in the end of equestria and only Sunset Shimmer will be able to travel to equestria to defeat her as she is the only person from there to begin with. The end could be that Sunset Shimmer with the help of the ponies will make midnight see the errors of her ways, destroy the pendant and possibly result in some way of only 1 of the 2 being able to return. Sunset Shimmer will remain in Ponyville and send Twilight back. This may end the EG Canterlot High story and make way for the new EG movie or series which Hasbro previewed. It could also mark Sunset Shimmer being featured in more of the series later.

O.O how do you know this?!?!?!?! O.O
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Spike SETC

Postby Spike SETC » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:12 am

EclipsedFlame wrote:
Spike SETC wrote:We pointed the box out in our video review of Midnight last Saturday - we believe the pendant twilight has will give her magic powers which of course will help her win each contest she takes part in the Friendship Games. The Pendant will feed off her negative and shy persona and thus causing her to transform at some point into Midnight Sparkle. Due to her new found power from the pendant, she'll need more equestria magic to feed on in a bid to remain as midnight and thus ripping a hole open to Ponyville - It could be that with both Twilights being in one dimension that this will result in the end of equestria and only Sunset Shimmer will be able to travel to equestria to defeat her as she is the only person from there to begin with. The end could be that Sunset Shimmer with the help of the ponies will make midnight see the errors of her ways, destroy the pendant and possibly result in some way of only 1 of the 2 being able to return. Sunset Shimmer will remain in Ponyville and send Twilight back. This may end the EG Canterlot High story and make way for the new EG movie or series which Hasbro previewed. It could also mark Sunset Shimmer being featured in more of the series later.

O.O how do you know this?!?!?!?! O.O

This is just our theory on the storyline - we could be way way off, but we pointed out the image in the back of the packaging showing Ponyville and the magic mirror so we're thinking it could end like this :) Only time will tell when the movie is released :)
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:59 pm

Idk much about Friendship Games, BUT these are the facts I know so far:

EG world Twilight somehow comes across the necklace, which can rip open portals at the worst times.
Twilight decides to study it, and try to find out why and HOW it creates portals.
Twilight is led to Canterlot High, and discovers magic in the statue.

I wonder how she turns into Midnight Sparkle...I have a guess though. The necklace is trying to make her the next Nightmare Moon-like villain, and take over somewhere (Equestria, Canterlot High, wherever) but then she realizes she's made friendships with the Main Six (since Sunset Shimmer is technically a main character in EG), and it brings her out from under the spell. Twilight goes back to normal, and together they destroy the necklace. JUST a hunch but...A good one xD
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:Idk much about Friendship Games, BUT these are the facts I know so far:

EG world Twilight somehow comes across the necklace, which can rip open portals at the worst times.
Twilight decides to study it, and try to find out why and HOW it creates portals.
Twilight is led to Canterlot High, and discovers magic in the statue.

I wonder how she turns into Midnight Sparkle...I have a guess though. The necklace is trying to make her the next Nightmare Moon-like villain, and take over somewhere (Equestria, Canterlot High, wherever) but then she realizes she's made friendships with the Main Six (since Sunset Shimmer is technically a main character in EG), and it brings her out from under the spell. Twilight goes back to normal, and together they destroy the necklace. JUST a hunch but...A good one xD

According to the newly released soundtrack,
Spoiler: show
the Shadowbolts pressure her to become Midnight Sparkle so they could win the Games, using the reasoning that since CHS used magic, they could too.
Hi everypony! :lol:
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:31 am

OMG THE SOUNDTRACK IS OUT...IS IT ON ITUNES?! I wish Spotify had EG stuff... :(
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:OMG THE SOUNDTRACK IS OUT...IS IT ON ITUNES?! I wish Spotify had EG stuff... :(

It's on Itunes! :D
Hi everypony! :lol:
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:08 am

SunnyPie wrote:
Sugar Belle wrote:OMG THE SOUNDTRACK IS OUT...IS IT ON ITUNES?! I wish Spotify had EG stuff... :(

It's on Itunes! :D

Ya know what's sad? I just bought it on itunes, and just found it FREE on Spoiltify...Wahoo...LOL. btw I luv ACADECA LOL

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”