Fakes/Bootleg

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Neptune

Fakes/Bootleg

Postby Neptune » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Does anybody have one of them? I find that it's hard to find fakes G4 in stores (or somewhere else), here we still can find some G3.5/4.
The only one i find was this one in a garage sell (i think that how you call that in english, when peoples sell their things outside when they doesn't want it anymore ^^)

It's a FlutterPie/Pinkie Shy :lol:

Ossie
Site Admin

Re: Fakes/Bootleg

Postby Ossie » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:58 pm

I personally have a few fake blind bags from eBay, purely for comparison, about 5 pieces. Also got a fake Fluttershy FS from Ilona, which looks very good, but is a bit smaller than regular fashion styles.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:19 pm

OMG! I LUV YOUR PINKIESHY! LOL, and I have a couple fakies, only cute ones and NEVER "Fun Lovely Pony", they annoy the heck out of me. And it's Garage Sale :)
Neptune

Postby Neptune » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Thank you. I wasn't sure of how you spell that ^^
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Yw :D btw you're lucky you live in FRANCE O_O they have those magazine figures where you are...LOL!
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:30 pm

I've got this gigantic Ponymania Princess Celestia Styling Size Fakie in the mail yesterday. (Actually had to pick it up at the post office.) Her quality is absolutely great! But I've heard some rumbling inside her so I decided to remove her head. It seems like there's a tie-rip inside her for the tail perhaps... there's also some.. hard solid sand-muddy like stuff inside of her... it seems like it was part of the mold or something...
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Ilona wrote:I've got this gigantic Ponymania Princess Celestia Styling Size Fakie in the mail yesterday. (Actually had to pick it up at the post office.) Her quality is absolutely great! But I've heard some rumbling inside her so I decided to remove her head. It seems like there's a tie-rip inside her for the tail perhaps... there's also some.. hard solid sand-muddy like stuff inside of her... it seems like it was part of the mold or something...

I am honestly not to into the design of the Ponymania goth-like style, EXCEPT on Roseluck since the flowers suit her :)
Neptune

Postby Neptune » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:43 pm

I really like how her wings are painted! And oddly i think she had a really sweet look in her eyes that the real one does'nt have!
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:49 pm

True! Atually, I am starting to like them better now. I just saw them in person a a store a couple days ago, and it's so cute :)
Violet CLM

Postby Violet CLM » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:41 pm

A handful. Here's a somewhat outdated picture:

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”