Fakes/Bootleg

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Twizi

Re: Fakes/Bootleg

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Neptune wrote:Does anybody have one of them? I find that it's hard to find fakes G4 in stores (or somewhere else), here we still can find some G3.5/4.
The only one i find was this one in a garage sell (i think that how you call that in english, when peoples sell their things outside when they doesn't want it anymore ^^)

It's a FlutterPie/Pinkie Shy :lol:

Nice fakie, it's actually pretty cute!
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Violet CLM wrote:A handful. Here's a somewhat outdated picture:

WOW...That is a lot! Not too into fakies myself, but once in a while you spot someones random custom fakie and ya just wanna pick it up and throw it in your collection... :lol:
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:19 am

That is A LOT of fakies but most of them actually look pretty cool! I don't really mind fakies because I like using them for making customs and just adding some of my own decorations or designs on them :)
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:52 pm

RavenQueen wrote:

That is A LOT of fakies but most of them actually look pretty cool! I don't really mind fakies because I like using them for making customs and just adding some of my own decorations or designs on them :)

I get insulted by cheap/creepy knockoffs like Fun Lovely Pony/Horse, but I do agree, sometimes you see some pretty cool ones out there :P
EclipsedFlame

Postby EclipsedFlame » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:58 am

If you have a Dollar Tree store around you, they just started getting some G4 Fakies there! I found these 2 sets at mine and I believe they're the only 2 available:

I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:53 pm

EclipsedFlame wrote:If you have a Dollar Tree store around you, they just started getting some G4 Fakies there! I found these 2 sets at mine and I believe they're the only 2 available:

I hve never once in my life seen a fakie in a store, unless online :/ those are some interesting fakies though!
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:03 pm

wtf the quality of these thing, it's like the two half are going to separate

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”