Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
User avatar
dashieboom
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:19 pm
Contact:

Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby dashieboom » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:40 pm

I didn't see a thread so decided to create one. I wondered if anyone collects any of the things that Enterplay make for MLP?
I know that they are found in the US and online. I live in the UK so it's harder for me but I still try my best to collect the trading cards and CCG cards.
I can post pictures if anyone hasn't seen them before but MLP Merch does have a database of the cards on their website :D
User avatar
Snowy
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby Snowy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:49 pm

I collect the trading cards myself. They all stay inside a MLP binder, while extras stay in a box with Fluttershy on it (this included trading cards).

I have the Fluttershy and Pinkie starter set and two boosters of the MLP CCG, but I haven't gotten anymore since I find the rules super hard to understand. So they stay in a deck box. At least I got Pinkie sleeves for the Pinkie deck, and Fluttershy sleeves for the Fluttershy deck.

Because of that, I just collect the regular trading cards.
User avatar
dashieboom
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby dashieboom » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 pm

Snowy wrote:I collect the trading cards myself. They all stay inside a MLP binder, while extras stay in a box with Fluttershy on it (this included trading cards).

I have the Fluttershy and Pinkie starter set and two boosters of the MLP CCG, but I haven't gotten anymore since I find the rules super hard to understand. So they stay in a deck box. At least I got Pinkie sleeves for the Pinkie deck, and Fluttershy sleeves for the Fluttershy deck.

Because of that, I just collect the regular trading cards.

I collect the trading cards mostly too,just missing a few :) If you ever need any others from Series 1, 2 or 3 I have tons of doubles for swap or sale ;)
I've got a MLP binder for my trading cards coming and I recently got into CCG but just for the cards, the rules are way to hard for me to understand!
User avatar
Snowy
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby Snowy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:31 pm

dashieboom wrote:I collect the trading cards mostly too,just missing a few :) If you ever need any others from Series 1, 2 or 3 I have tons of doubles for swap or sale ;)
I've got a MLP binder for my trading cards coming and I recently got into CCG but just for the cards, the rules are way to hard for me to understand!
Nice to see I'm not the only one who has trouble with the rules.

Never thought about it that way, getting into it to collect the carts. Cool you have a MLP binder too. Currently, I'm keeping an eye out for Series 3 at stores. I find it more fun getting the double packs. Two packs of cards and one really beautiful sticker. :)
User avatar
dashieboom
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby dashieboom » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:46 am

Snowy wrote:
dashieboom wrote:I collect the trading cards mostly too,just missing a few :) If you ever need any others from Series 1, 2 or 3 I have tons of doubles for swap or sale ;)
I've got a MLP binder for my trading cards coming and I recently got into CCG but just for the cards, the rules are way to hard for me to understand!
Nice to see I'm not the only one who has trouble with the rules.

Never thought about it that way, getting into it to collect the carts. Cool you have a MLP binder too. Currently, I'm keeping an eye out for Series 3 at stores. I find it more fun getting the double packs. Two packs of cards and one really beautiful sticker. :)

Yeah I still need some Series 1, 2 and 3 but have tons of doubles! Sadly they don't actually sell them here in the UK and my US friend can't find any of the double packs :cry: Bet your collection great, need many more to finish?
User avatar
Rarity
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:19 am

Re: Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby Rarity » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:56 am

Well, I on the other hand collect the CCG and I do own some of the trading cards. I have a binder for my CCG cards. I agree that the rules are too complicated.
User avatar
dashieboom
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby dashieboom » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:50 am

Rarity wrote:Well, I on the other hand collect the CCG and I do own some of the trading cards. I have a binder for my CCG cards. I agree that the rules are too complicated.

I'm gettting the CCG binder too, I'm super excited for the new ones Equestrian Oddessey. I love collecting the character cards so these are perfect for me, just a pain to get in the UK!
User avatar
Hami2000
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:50 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby Hami2000 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:41 pm

I collect CCG too. Here in Finland is stores called Fantasiapelit, where they sell them. Unfortunately the nearest is 124 km away as the crow flies. So, I can't get them often.
When we visited in Helsinki, I bought as much as possible.
Here's what I got:
Double the Fun theme deck
Rock 'n' Rave 2-player starter set
Celestial Solstice deluxe set
Equestrian Mailmare collector's box
Princess Luna collector's box
Rainbow Dash collector's tin
And one single Crystal Games booster

I may collect those Trading cards, if they sold them in Finland. And I agree with the rules. They're so confusing. :roll:
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
-The Doctor
User avatar
Rarity
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:19 am

Re: Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby Rarity » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:44 pm

I'm going to get myself a box of the equestrian odd essay. I want to find atleast one Royal Rare.
User avatar
Ilona
Site Admin
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:08 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Anyone collect My Little Pony Trading Cards and CCG by Enterplay?

Postby Ilona » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:53 am

Just a heads up. When I'm back home this Saturday I will add the Equestrian Odesseys ( or however you write it...) cards to our database. :)
Image

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests