Inside Out

Talk about other shows. Old or new, everybody likes shows and movies!
Snowy

Inside Out

Postby Snowy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:13 pm

This movie is fairly recent, but I'm guessing it's out of theaters. Has anyone seen this emotional (pun intended) movie. I saw the movie awhile back with a friend, we both loved it. My favorite emotions are Joy and Sadness, and I even bought plushies of them.

Spoiler talk, if you haven't seen it, beware!
Spoiler: show
It was cool seeing how Joy and the crew ran Riley's memories. Characters were pretty funny, it's amazing how Riley became when Joy and Sadness went missing. I have my favorite moments like the ending, when Joy realized Sadness was very important to Riley being happy, and Dream productions. I even cried a bit. Especially when Bing Bong faded away to save Joy. I loved this movie. We can't forget inside mom and dad's mind and broccoli pizza. :lol:
dashieboom

Re: Inside Out

Postby dashieboom » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:16 pm

I really liked Inside Out and Sadness is my favourite too :) Spoilers below!
I cried when Bing Bong disapeared so much, and I love when Joy realised that Sadness was special and they needed her. Rainbow Unicorn also was perfect!
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:42 pm

dashieboom wrote:I really liked Inside Out and Sadness is my favourite too :) Spoilers below!
I cried when Bing Bong disapeared so much, and I love when Joy realised that Sadness was special and they needed her. Rainbow Unicorn also was perfect!

Me too, for both scenes. I agree with that, made it even funnier being a pony fan. :lol:
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:38 pm

We're going to watch this at this weekend.
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
-The Doctor
BakaChibi

Postby BakaChibi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:11 pm

I went with my niece to see this move, because she really wanted to.
I watched the movie before that, and really liked it. I thought it would be more about changing Sadness, which was the idea I didn't like, but it turned out quite the opposite. I loved the lesson Inside Out teaches and decided that my niece can watch it. My two sisters, niece and I went to see it (oh my, it still hurts when I think how much I had to pay) and everybody loved it. We had a nice time.
The scenes at the end, during the credits, were so funny xD

I highly recommend this movie.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:00 pm

I just saw Inside out a few days ago, it's SO FUNNY!
I LOVE Bing Bong, Joy, and Sadness. Omg and the parent's emotions are hilarious- I loved it when at the end, they showed the emotions of people all around the city...The popular girl was so funny!!!

Return to “Other shows & Movies”