Wrong dolls from kmart!!!

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
Sternadelfamily

Wrong dolls from kmart!!!

Postby Sternadelfamily » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Do not order sugar coat, indigo zap and sour sweet the school spirit dolls, we tried 2 times to get the dolls for my daughter and both times they were wrong. First set of 3 were rainbow dolls and the other set were friendship dolls but the wrong ones.
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Wrong dolls from kmart!!!

Postby Ilona » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:29 pm

Hmm I've heard Kmart tends to do this a lot... I've heard similar stories before. :(
Sternadelfamily

Postby Sternadelfamily » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Yes, It was very disappointing. Just glad my daughter didnt have to get disappointed again!
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Sternadelfamily wrote:Do not order sugar coat, indigo zap and sour sweet the school spirit dolls, we tried 2 times to get the dolls for my daughter and both times they were wrong. First set of 3 were rainbow dolls and the other set were friendship dolls but the wrong ones.

Thank you for telling me this! :shock: I was trying to decide if Kmart really did have them in stock. I figured if they were really available I would've seen review videos by now. :P This decided it!
I'm super sorry that you couldn't get them, though. Are you able to get a refund?
Hi everypony! :lol:
Sternadelfamily

Postby Sternadelfamily » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:22 pm

SunnyPie wrote:
Sternadelfamily wrote:Do not order sugar coat, indigo zap and sour sweet the school spirit dolls, we tried 2 times to get the dolls for my daughter and both times they were wrong. First set of 3 were rainbow dolls and the other set were friendship dolls but the wrong ones.

Thank you for telling me this! :shock: I was trying to decide if Kmart really did have them in stock. I figured if they were really available I would've seen review videos by now. :P This decided it!
I'm super sorry that you couldn't get them, though. Are you able to get a refund?

Yes, first time we did. Second time since the messed up they gave us a refund and told us to keep the dolls , they also told us to go to a kmart store, we dont have one close at all lol hence the whole buying online. Glad I could help you out
PrincessGwenevere

Postby PrincessGwenevere » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:50 pm

The Kmart site claimed to have the motocross dolls in stock at my closest store (which is still quite a drive from me) and I tried to call them to confirm that they did. I was put on hold for 15 minutes, and I never got an answer! When I finally got the time to go there, all they had was three of the archery dolls and the rest was Rainbow Rocks stuff.

My usual haunts are sometimes really slow to get stuff on the shelves, I thought it was too good to be true that some where nearish to me had gotten something I really wanted early. Guess I was right. :/
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:36 pm

LOL, Kmart messes up MLP and EG a lot, I am not very fond of their store for other reasons too. However I am getting FG dolls soon from Target, because where I am they already have ALL the FG merch that's been released so far (Including Ponymania Chrysalis), LOL!

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”