[Spoilers] Equestria Girls: Friendship Games

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Ossie
Site Admin

[Spoilers] Equestria Girls: Friendship Games

Postby Ossie » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Master topic with everything about the upcoming Equestria Girls: Friendship Games movie. Feel free to discus the movie, post news or write reviews once the movie is out.
Please post all spoilers within a spoiler tag until the movie has been released.

Events known so far:
- January 20 - First rumors about the 3rd movie
- January 21 - First merch spotted
- February 14 - Official dolls announced at the NY Toy Fair
- July 6 - Exclusive trailer released
- July 12 - DVD & Blu-Ray available for pre-order
- September 26 - Discovery Family air date
- October 13 - DVD & Blu-Ray release date

Facts & Synopsis:
Spoiler: show
In this all-new movie, it's Friendship Games season - but the competition is anything but friendly. Canterlot High, home to the magical Equestria Girls, is set to face off against its rival school Crystal Prep Academy - Sunset Shimmer's new home turf - in a series of three events: an Academic Decathlon, an Athletic Competition and a spirited game of Capture the Flag. But when the magic at Canterlot falters, the Equestria Girls begin to wonder what or who could be responsible - and if the Magic of Friendship will reign supreme in the end.
Source: Discovery Family

Run Time: 70 minutes
First Air Date: September 26, 2015
DVD Release Date: October 13, 2015

Trailers:
Exclusive Trailer

The Science of Magic

Pinkie Spy

All's Fair in Love
SunnyPie

Re: [Spoilers] Equestria Girls: Friendship Games

Postby SunnyPie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Ossie wrote:Facts & Synopsis:
In this all-new movie, it's Friendship Games season - but the competition is anything but friendly. Canterlot High, home to the magical Equestria Girls, is set to face off against its rival school Crystal Prep Academy - Sunset Shimmer's new home turf - in a series of three events: an Academic Decathlon, an Athletic Competition and a spirited game of Capture the Flag. But when the magic at Canterlot falters, the Equestria Girls begin to wonder what or who could be responsible - and if the Magic of Friendship will reign supreme in the end.
Source: Discovery Family

Run Time: 70 minutes
First Air Date: September 26, 2015
DVD Release Date: October 13, 2015

Never heard that synopsis before! :O Can't wait for
Capture the Flag
, that sounds fun!
Hi everypony! :lol:
Fluttershy

Postby Fluttershy » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:55 pm

I'm so super excited for this movie! It's like my most anticipated movie release since, well, Rainbow Rocks! I can't wait to see Sunset Shimmer explore her turning herself around and making herself more seeable to the public eye then just a mean girl, and I am going to love SciTwi too!

Who's your favorite Shadowbolt, everyone? Mine is Sugarcoat!

"I'd like to be a tree!"

Follow my Tumblr! crystalprep.tumblr.com

Follow my Instagram for Pony edits! @applebloom
AriaBlaze

Postby AriaBlaze » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Fluttershy wrote:I'm so super excited for this movie! It's like my most anticipated movie release since, well, Rainbow Rocks! I can't wait to see Sunset Shimmer explore her turning herself around and making herself more seeable to the public eye then just a mean girl, and I am going to love SciTwi too!

Sugarcoat is a close second,
But indigo zap takes the cake
CottonTALE

Postby CottonTALE » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:12 pm

I like Fleur Dis Lee (shown in the trailer for a brief second) and of the main characters, I like Sugarcoat
Collect All The Fluttershys :D
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:10 pm

My favorite Shadowbolt is Sunny Flare! :D
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:04 am

Being someone who loved the first movie and Rainbow Rocks (got to see this one in a theater with a friend, great memories that day!), I'm looking forward to this. Listening to the Rainbow Rocks soundtrack today while cleaning, I'm pretty excited to hear what music this movie will have. Also, been enjoying the shorts that Hasbro's been putting out.

Found the recent short with Lyra and Sweetie Drops hilarious, especially the fighting video game and competitive eating scenes. Friendship is competitive. :lol:
Sunset Shimmer

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 pm

AriaBlaze wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:I'm so super excited for this movie! It's like my most anticipated movie release since, well, Rainbow Rocks! I can't wait to see Sunset Shimmer explore her turning herself around and making herself more seeable to the public eye then just a mean girl, and I am going to love SciTwi too!

Sugarcoat is a close second,
But indigo zap takes the cake

Sour Sweet has the most adorable design..... Lemon Zest has some cool hair colors, too, and Indigo Zap is pretty neat as well... and Sugarcoat. Okay, they're all cool, how about that??? I just like Sour Sweet the most o3o
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:02 am

-SCREAMS- SUGARCOAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE RUDE BUT CUTE! LUV RARITY AND FLUTTERSHY OUTFITS, AND OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FLUER LIS DEE WAS IN IT?!?!?!!??!!?!? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WE NEED A CADANCE DOLL! I KNEW SHE'D BE THE PRINCIPAL, MAYBE SHINING WILL BE VICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG O_O O_O O_O LOL!
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:-SCREAMS- SUGARCOAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE RUDE BUT CUTE! LUV RARITY AND FLUTTERSHY OUTFITS, AND OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FLUER LIS DEE WAS IN IT?!?!?!!??!!?!? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WE NEED A CADANCE DOLL! I KNEW SHE'D BE THE PRINCIPAL, MAYBE SHINING WILL BE VICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG O_O O_O O_O LOL!

Um, the Principal is actually Principal Cinch. :?

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”