Snowy's Ponies

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Snowy

Snowy's Ponies

Postby Snowy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:52 pm

I've been collecting My Little Pony stuff since 2011 when I got into the cartoon, my first ponies were Springtime Fluttershy and the I guess Valentines Pinkie (at the time I didn't know they were holiday specific). I've collected a lot of ponies throughout the years, I guess I could share some recent stuff I've gotten in this thread, or even favorite merch.

First up, at Target, I picked up the Power Ponies three pack. There is the big pack, with Christmas coming up, I'm trying to avoid buying something really special, or buying too much in event I get ponies as a gift.

Next up, I'm surprised to even find these. These are the Cutie Mark Magic brushables with the ribbon in the manes. Of all places, I found these at Kohl's, which is a bit odd to see as they're typically not a major toy store. They have a small toy section.

That's about it, and I bought these today.
Levi

Re: Snowy's Ponies

Postby Levi » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:32 am

Nice finds!

$7.99 for a single? That's a lot! I get mine for $4-5 usually.
Female ♥Otaku, mlp fan, artist, furry♥ I love Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Noragami
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:47 pm

Levi wrote:Nice finds!

Yeah, on some toys, Kohl's tends to mark up prices. Fortunately, during the Christmas season, they go on sale for pretty cheap. Example, A brushable may be $8, during a sale, it can go as cheap as $3. Also remember mom getting a play table for a kid one Christmas that was $70 down at $30. Most of the time at Kohl's with toys, I'll wait for a sale.

Those two were picked up with a sale as it was BOGO. These were the first time seeing them and had the extra cash, so I grabbed them. I anticipate they'll be $4-5 when other stores get them.

If I remember, where I live, Kohl's actually got Rainbow Power figures before everyone else did.
Levi

Postby Levi » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:59 am

Snowy wrote:
Levi wrote:Nice finds!

Yeah, on some toys, Kohl's tends to mark up prices. Fortunately, during the Christmas season, they go on sale for pretty cheap. Example, A brushable may be $8, during a sale, it can go as cheap as $3. Also remember mom getting a play table for a kid one Christmas that was $70 down at $30. Most of the time at Kohl's with toys, I'll wait for a sale.

Those two were picked up with a sale as it was BOGO. These were the first time seeing them and had the extra cash, so I grabbed them. I anticipate they'll be $4-5 when other stores get them.

If I remember, where I live, Kohl's actually got Rainbow Power figures before everyone else did.

Gah, I see. That's why Christmas is my favorite time to shop. Everything goes on sale, which is the best. $3 is mega cheap though, the lowest I've gotten a non-bagged brushable was $4.75.

BOGO? That's lucky! I would have done the same X3♥

Really? Man, my stores are still lacking them :/
Female ♥Otaku, mlp fan, artist, furry♥ I love Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Noragami
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:39 pm

I wish my store had those ribbon hair brushables! Actually, I haven't checked in a while, but I'm pretty sure they don't :/

Return to “Show your merch!”