Brainstorming General: Your Ideal Equestria Girls Line

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
PrincessGwenevere

Brainstorming General: Your Ideal Equestria Girls Line

Postby PrincessGwenevere » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:51 am

In This Thread: We brainstorm ideas for Equestria Girl lines we'd love to see. SunnyPie had set up a thread for an idea they had, but I think it would be cool to have a thread where we can all share our ideas!

My ideas:
A Zodiac line, where each of the characters have outfits and accessories based off a sign of the western Zodiac. The line would include: Twilight (Aquarius), Rainbow Dash (Aries), Applejack (Taurus), Pinkie Pie (Gemini), Fluttershy (Virgo), Rarity (Pisces), Sunset Shimmer (Scorpio), Celestia (Libra), Luna (Cancer), Trixie (Leo), Octavia (Capricorn), and DJ Pon3 (Sagittarius).

A two pack series of the Mane6 with a friend outside of the Mane6: Twilight and Moon Dancer, Pinkie and Maud, Fluttershy and Tree Hugger, Rarity and Coco Pommel, Rainbow Dash and Spitfire, Applejack and Cherry Jubilee(?).
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Brainstorming General: Your Ideal Equestria Girls Line

Postby Ilona » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 am

I would love some mythology themed dolls such as Egyptian and Norse.
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:20 pm

PrincessGwenevere wrote:In This Thread: We brainstorm ideas for Equestria Girl lines we'd love to see. SunnyPie had set up a thread for an idea they had, but I think it would be cool to have a thread where we can all share our ideas!

My ideas:
A Zodiac line, where each of the characters have outfits and accessories based off a sign of the western Zodiac. The line would include: Twilight (Aquarius), Rainbow Dash (Aries), Applejack (Taurus), Pinkie Pie (Gemini), Fluttershy (Virgo), Rarity (Pisces), Sunset Shimmer (Scorpio), Celestia (Libra), Luna (Cancer), Trixie (Leo), Octavia (Capricorn), and DJ Pon3 (Sagittarius).

What about the Ponyscopes from Facebook?! That way, we'd get 13 new characters!!Image
Hi everypony! :lol:
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:33 pm

How about a set for each of the 6 cliques? Comes with one doll, a hairbrush, ID card thing, and two accessories.

Rockers: Mystery Mint, guitar/microphone
Dramas: Drama Letter, skull/director's chair
Eco Kids: Sweet Leaf, conga drums/environmental poster
Athletes: Tennis Match, tennis racket/tennis balls
Techies: Velvet Sky, computer/phone
Fashionistas: Blueberry Cake, mannequin/hairdryer

Fun Fact: A couple years ago, several people asked for a Mystery Mint doll. So far, we haven't seen her yet. ;)
PrincessGwenevere

Postby PrincessGwenevere » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:03 am

SunnyPie wrote:
PrincessGwenevere wrote:In This Thread: We brainstorm ideas for Equestria Girl lines we'd love to see. SunnyPie had set up a thread for an idea they had, but I think it would be cool to have a thread where we can all share our ideas!

My ideas:

What about the Ponyscopes from Facebook?! That way, we'd get 13 new characters!!

Well, I chose each each characters sign based off their personality, albeit it in broad strokes. Plus, I'm the kind of person who'd rather buy toys of characters from the series, rather than random characters. ^_^; I think the Ponyscopes are cuter as ponies, anyway!

SunnyPie wrote:Fun Fact: A couple years ago, several people asked for a Mystery Mint doll. So far, we haven't seen her yet. ;)

And what's the deal with this Mystery Mint girl?! Is she a background human that fans picked up on, because I've never heard of her. XD
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:51 am

PrincessGwenevere wrote:And what's the deal with this Mystery Mint girl?! Is she a background human that fans picked up on, because I've never heard of her. XD

Yeah, Mystery's a background character. Quite cute!
Her cutie mark is similar to Sonata's actually, and her colors are reminiscent of Sunny Flare. ;)
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 am

SunnyPie wrote:
PrincessGwenevere wrote:And what's the deal with this Mystery Mint girl?! Is she a background human that fans picked up on, because I've never heard of her. XD

Yeah, Mystery's a background character. Quite cute!
Her cutie mark is similar to Sonata's actually, and her colors are reminiscent of Sunny Flare. ;)

PrincessGwenevere wrote:Well, I chose each each characters sign based off their personality, albeit it in broad strokes. Plus, I'm the kind of person who'd rather buy toys of characters from the series, rather than random characters.

:P Personally, I don't see the point of re releasing the same characters over and over again. Add some variety, Hasbro!
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:32 pm

My ideas:

Ooh... I really like that idea. ;)
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
-The Doctor
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:31 pm

My Idea:

Halloween line: Rarity (pop star), Twilight (princess), Rainbow Dash (famous athlete), Fluttershy (vet), Pinkie Pie (baker, chef, or other), Flash Sentry (rock star), and Apple Jack (cowgirl).

:)
Firefly

Postby Firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:06 am

Hmm...I'd say that I would like to see a marching band series, with different instruments as accessories. This would fit better with Rainbow Rocks, which has been ended, but it'd still be cool.
Sunset Shimmer- Saxophone
Applejack- Trombone
Pinkie- Sousaphone
Rarity- Oboe or clarinet or something?
Fluttershy- Flute
Rainbow Dash- Trumpet

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”