Brainstorming General: Your Ideal Equestria Girls Line

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
Twizi

Re: Brainstorming General: Your Ideal Equestria Girls Line

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:00 pm

SunnyPie wrote:
PrincessGwenevere wrote:In This Thread: We brainstorm ideas for Equestria Girl lines we'd love to see. SunnyPie had set up a thread for an idea they had, but I think it would be cool to have a thread where we can all share our ideas!

My ideas:
A Zodiac line, where each of the characters have outfits and accessories based off a sign of the western Zodiac. The line would include: Twilight (Aquarius), Rainbow Dash (Aries), Applejack (Taurus), Pinkie Pie (Gemini), Fluttershy (Virgo), Rarity (Pisces), Sunset Shimmer (Scorpio), Celestia (Libra), Luna (Cancer), Trixie (Leo), Octavia (Capricorn), and DJ Pon3 (Sagittarius).

What about the Ponyscopes from Facebook?! That way, we'd get 13 new characters!!Image

That would be AWESOME! I love Aquaries :)
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:09 am

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:
SunnyPie wrote:
PrincessGwenevere wrote:In This Thread: We brainstorm ideas for Equestria Girl lines we'd love to see. SunnyPie had set up a thread for an idea they had, but I think it would be cool to have a thread where we can all share our ideas!

My ideas:
A Zodiac line, where each of the characters have outfits and accessories based off a sign of the western Zodiac. The line would include: Twilight (Aquarius), Rainbow Dash (Aries), Applejack (Taurus), Pinkie Pie (Gemini), Fluttershy (Virgo), Rarity (Pisces), Sunset Shimmer (Scorpio), Celestia (Libra), Luna (Cancer), Trixie (Leo), Octavia (Capricorn), and DJ Pon3 (Sagittarius).

What about the Ponyscopes from Facebook?! That way, we'd get 13 new characters!!Image

That would be AWESOME! I love Aquaries :)

IM AN AQUARIUS! :D
Hi everypony! :lol:
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:36 am

LOL, I'm a Scorpio!
EclipsedFlame

Postby EclipsedFlame » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:41 am

I would like a line called "Holiday Fever!" Where all the mane six get dressed up for the holidays:

Singles-

Rainbow Dash (Halloween) -Black shirt with red vest, Black skirt with a spiky bottom, vampire teeth printed on, and Cape-

Applejack (4th of July -U.S. Exclusive-) -Top decorated to look like the U.S. flag, skirt with firework designs, and a firework headband-

Rarity (Christmas) -Santa hat, Red top with buttons, and Red skirt with white lace on the bottom-

Twilight (New Years) -Navy Blue top with firework designs printed with glitter, Masquerade mask, and skirt with glittery Designs-

Pinkie (Valentines Day) -Red top with pink hearts, Headband with Hearts on it, and a skirt designed to look like valentine cards-

Fluttershy (Easter) -baby blue top with pink bunny prints, and a skirt with Easter egg designs-

Articulated Fashion dolls:

Fluttershy (Easter) -pink top with blue Easter egg wavy designs things (idk how to call it XD think of this ~~~) and skirt with 3 layers; Top layer is yellow with Easter eggs printed on it, middle layer is baby blue with bunnys and baby chicks printed on it, last layer is pink with mor Easter eggs. -

Applejack (Thanksgiving) -Also U.S. exclusive cuz y not. Brown top with brown, yellow, red leaf designs on it, hat, orange skirt with brown lacing at the bottom and sort of like a feast design going around the bottom too. She also comes with a Turkey.-

2-pack:

Lyra and Bon Bon (valentines day)
-Lyra: white top with red heart design in the upper area, skirt with 2 layers; top layer is pink and shaped like melting chocolate, bottom layer is brown to represent chocolate. She also comes with a valentines card and box of chocolates addressed to "Sweetie Drops".
-Bon Bon: Red top with light pink hearts cascading on the bottom right, skirt with heart designs and multicolored lacing at the bottom. She also comes with a flower bouquet addressed to "Lyra Heartstrings".

Playset things:

Rarity's Christmas Home: Playset basically has flooring and 2 walls lol, window, christmas tree in the corner of the two walls, comes with a red and green sofa, coffee table with cookies and hot chocolate, calender (for one of the walls) with each day crossed out except December 24th, coat rack, Exclusive Christmas Opal figure (opal with a red scarf and green bow), and rug.-

Rainbow Dash's Halloween Party: Playset includes Haunted House piece (a 16 inch tall, thick piece of plastic shaped like a haunted house) outdoor flooring piece (a flooring piece designed to look like a lawn. Haunted house piece inserts to this) a picnic table decorated with spooky decorations, spooky fencing (lol), 2 Pumpkin baskets, Shadowbolt outfit, skeleton mask, tank the turtle as Frankenstein, 3 doll sized glowsticks, and mini strobe light effect (2 triple A batteries needed, 2 flashes every 2 seconds)-

Accessory pack:
Twilights New Years Party Pack: comes with doll (same twilight doll, released same time) 3 Masquerade Masks, 3 glow sticks, 1 year headband (headband that says 2016,17,18 etc.), picnic table, doll sized soda bottle, and year cake-

I'm done now.
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:11 pm

EclipsedFlame wrote:I would like a line called "Holiday Fever!" Where all the mane six get dressed up for the holidays:

Singles-

Rainbow Dash (Halloween) -Black shirt with red vest, Black skirt with a spiky bottom, vampire teeth printed on, and Cape-

Applejack (4th of July -U.S. Exclusive-) -Top decorated to look like the U.S. flag, skirt with firework designs, and a firework headband-

Rarity (Christmas) -Santa hat, Red top with buttons, and Red skirt with white lace on the bottom-

Twilight (New Years) -Navy Blue top with firework designs printed with glitter, Masquerade mask, and skirt with glittery Designs-

Pinkie (Valentines Day) -Red top with pink hearts, Headband with Hearts on it, and a skirt designed to look like valentine cards-

Fluttershy (Easter) -baby blue top with pink bunny prints, and a skirt with Easter egg designs-

Fluttershy (Easter) -pink top with blue Easter egg wavy designs things (idk how to call it XD think of this ~~~) and skirt with 3 layers; Top layer is yellow with Easter eggs printed on it, middle layer is baby blue with bunnys and baby chicks printed on it, last layer is pink with mor Easter eggs. -

Applejack (Thanksgiving) -Also U.S. exclusive cuz y not. Brown top with brown, yellow, red leaf designs on it, hat, orange skirt with brown lacing at the bottom and sort of like a feast design going around the bottom too. She also comes with a Turkey.-

2-pack:

-Lyra: white top with red heart design in the upper area, skirt with 2 layers; top layer is pink and shaped like melting chocolate, bottom layer is brown to represent chocolate. She also comes with a valentines card and box of chocolates addressed to "Sweetie Drops".
-Bon Bon: Red top with light pink hearts cascading on the bottom right, skirt with heart designs and multicolored lacing at the bottom. She also comes with a flower bouquet addressed to "Lyra Heartstrings".

Playset things:

Rarity's Christmas Home: Playset basically has flooring and 2 walls lol, window, christmas tree in the corner of the two walls, comes with a red and green sofa, coffee table with cookies and hot chocolate, calender (for one of the walls) with each day crossed out except December 24th, coat rack, Exclusive Christmas Opal figure (opal with a red scarf and green bow), and rug.-

Rainbow Dash's Halloween Party: Playset includes Haunted House piece (a 16 inch tall, thick piece of plastic shaped like a haunted house) outdoor flooring piece (a flooring piece designed to look like a lawn. Haunted house piece inserts to this) a picnic table decorated with spooky decorations, spooky fencing (lol), 2 Pumpkin baskets, Shadowbolt outfit, skeleton mask, tank the turtle as Frankenstein, 3 doll sized glowsticks, and mini strobe light effect (2 triple A batteries needed, 2 flashes every 2 seconds)-

Accessory pack:
Twilights New Years Party Pack: comes with doll (same twilight doll, released same time) 3 Masquerade Masks, 3 glow sticks, 1 year headband (headband that says 2016,17,18 etc.), picnic table, doll sized soda bottle, and year cake-

I'm done now.

I love your idea! :D I sketched out a similar holiday line, but it's way different than yours.

Sunset Shimmer is Hanukkah
Sweet Leaf (background character if you don't know) is Christmas
Sassy Saddles is Halloween
Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon is Easter
Sugarcoat is Thanksgiving
Sonata Dusk is Valentine's Day

My idea was that there would be a corresponding webisode about a parade float. Sunset, Sweet, Sassy, Sweetie, and Sugarcoat work on it, but Sonata sees it, gets jealous, and hijacks the float. Because she's a diva. ;)
Also all their names started with S, how could I not?

I'd buy the Lyra/Bon Bon double set!
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:06 pm

EclipsedFlame wrote:I would like a line called "Holiday Fever!" Where all the mane six get dressed up for the holidays:

Singles-

2-pack:

Playset things:

Accessory pack:

I'm done now.

OMG! I love all of your ideas! Especially the New Year's Twilight, Thanksgiving Applejack, Easter Fluttershy, heck, I agree with all of em'! Really good ideas :) Oh and my favorite thing is the Lyra and Bon Bon 2-pack :D
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:07 pm

SunnyPie wrote:

Singles-

2-pack:

Playset things:

Accessory pack:

I'm done now.

I love your idea! :D I sketched out a similar holiday line, but it's way different than yours.

My idea was that there would be a corresponding webisode about a parade float. Sunset, Sweet, Sassy, Sweetie, and Sugarcoat work on it, but Sonata sees it, gets jealous, and hijacks the float. Because she's a diva. ;)

I love your ideas, Sunnypie! Your sketches are REALLY good btw, and I like the characters you chose! I would totally buy this line :D
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:13 am

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:
SunnyPie wrote:

Singles-

2-pack:

Playset things:

Accessory pack:

I'm done now.

I love your ideas, Sunnypie! Your sketches are REALLY good btw, and I like the characters you chose! I would totally buy this line :D

Thanks! :D
I think I mentioned this somewhere, but Hasbro should totally have a Design-your-own-Equestria-Girl contest! Monster High did it, so why can't EG! There would also be a ton of cute designs to look through!

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”