Hey everypony!

New here? Feel free to introduce yourself here.
Astranova

Hey everypony!

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Hi everypony! My name's Sugar Belle! Some of you may know me on Disqus, MLP Merch, and my blog as Sugar Belle, it's my main social media name! I LUV My Little Pony, and I got my first G3 when I was a baby! MLP has always been special to me, even when I "stopped" liking them for a while due to peer pressure. Sadly I sold all my DVDs in that time...I had all the G1 episodes so that was really sad, but now that I'm back into MLP I got them all again, LOL! I'm a BIT obsessed, and I LUV making OCs! I have way too many in fact...I love pegasi so I usually use this Fluttershy base and just recolor it, although sometime I'll change the Fluttershy eyes. My overall collection is: twenty five G3 Ponyville figures, nine G3 Ponyville buildings, three G4 Build a Bears, five G3 regular buildings (Including the Crystal Rainbow Castle), one EqG doll (I KNOW I KNOW I NEED TO COLLECT), ten regular G4 ponies, two Styling Size G4 ponies, over three hundred assecories in G3 (Ponyville and regular), and over one hundred regular brushables! I also have various fair plushies from G3, waaaaaaaay too many to list LOL! Oh ya and I also have two G1 ponies :) I can never get enough of talking (Or writing) about MLP, so forgive me if it's a bit annoying but hey! That's what this site's all about :D (<LP not being annoying, LOL!) Have a great day everyone, see you later! Oh ya I also luv LPS, and I am obsessed with Build a Bear! I'm the writer of Build a Bear Insider too :) You can visit my site at: Buildabearinsider.weebly.com bye everypony!

And I can finally bake something other than those terrible muffins! LOL!
Pinkie Pie!

Re: Hey everypony!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:24 am

Hi Sugar Belle! Remember me? We met one time in that little town run by the AWFUL Starlight Glimmer! Sorry I haven't stopped by lately, I got zapped into a mirror and now I'm in this weird world with clone purses of my friends :D Oh by the way there's a you, and just thought you should know, you're dating Party Favor O_O
Ossie
Site Admin

Postby Ossie » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:54 pm

Welcome to the forums Sugar Belle!
Nights

Postby Nights » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:26 am

Hi there, nice to meet you. :)
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:13 pm

Welcome :D
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:42 pm

HI SUGAR BELLE! REMEMBER ME? PINKIE PIE?! :D OF COURSE YOU DO I'M ADORABLE! Hehe...-hugs Gummy-

Return to “Welcome!”