Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!!!

New here? Feel free to introduce yourself here.
Pinkie Pie!

Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!!!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:26 am

Hi everypony! My name's Pinkie Pie! I'm obsessed with...Well, ME! I love MLP and LPS! I also like baking, especially EATING the treats I make! I love making new friends, throwing parties, and my pet Gummy! He doesn't say much, he's more the shy type. But there's always a party when Gummy's around! I collect Pinkie Pies, and boy do I have a ton! From G3, and G4! Did I mention I am obsessed with myself? LOL! I also love to laugh, so I might post likeeeeeee TWELVE LOLs in ONE message no matter how short it is...LOL!!! Feel free to friend me, virtual hugs forever! BY THE WAY, this computer thingy is SO COOL! Can I tell you a secret...? I jumped into a mirror thingy, got lost in some weird world, met some nice ponies who oddly look JUST like my friends, found out I have an other world clone, and snuck one of these back into Equestria! Who KNEW too seconds could be so excited :D
Rarity

Re: Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!!!

Postby Rarity » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:37 am

Oh, Pinkie pie, darling, don't be rediculus. Bring that clone you found right back to where you found it! I don't need pinkie pies invading my shop! :shock: :evil:
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:49 am

Rarity wrote:Oh, Pinkie pie, darling, don't be rediculus. Bring that clone you found right back to where you found it! I don't need pinkie pies invading my shop! :shock: :evil:

Hey Rarity, you were there too!!! I took a picture :D You were all like "Pinkie Pie DARLING stop with this photo nonsense!" you and Rarity clone are REALLY alike, except she's this thing called a PERSON! I think it means she's some kind of purse...LOL!
Rarity

Postby Rarity » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:55 am

Well, she dose look geourgous! Ah! I just love her hairstyle.
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:01 am

Of couuuuuuuuuuuuuurse you'd say that silly!!! She's YOU! OH AND BY THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY that aweful Sunset Shimmer was there, and GET THIS! You two were singing togeher...O_O apparently she's really nice! The rest of that place is preeeeeeeeeeetty weeeeeeeird though, Big Macintosh was PINK!!! PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! PINK BOYS?! COULD THIS WORLD BE AAAAAAAAANY COOOOOOLER?! :D
Rarity

Postby Rarity » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Oh, pinkie pie. I doubt Big Mac was pink. His feathers are red. :roll:
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:42 pm

I'm TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLING you Rarity, he was PINK!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya I took a picture of THAT too! And there's this thing called photo shop in that world, but trust me I didn't change it a BIT!!!
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Hey Rarity, remember that cuuuuuuuuute guy Trenderhoof that Applejack TOTALLY stole from you? He likes her in the OTHER world TOO! :D
Nights

Postby Nights » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:18 am

Greetings Pinkie Pie, how art thou?

We art happy to see thee and hope thou enjoys her stay.
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:22 am

LOL! Hello person who looks just like Luna and is named Nights! :D

Return to “Welcome!”