target pony listings???

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Sunset Shimmer

target pony listings???

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:57 am

im going to target tomorrow so i thought i'd ask; do they have Mane-iac in stores yet??? She's the only one I'm getting for collection purposes, and I don't know if she has reached the US yet
Opalescence

Re: target pony listings???

Postby Opalescence » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:10 am

Yup, she was there last week at my Target in Wisconsin!
Opalescence

Postby Opalescence » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:11 am

Actually, in case anyone else is wondering, so were all the Power Ponies. And they had LOTS of them, thankfully. Cartwheel had certain pony items at like 20% off or something, too, but I don't think those were included.
Sunset Shimmer

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:11 am

Opalescence wrote:Actually, in case anyone else is wondering, so were all the Power Ponies. And they had LOTS of them, thankfully. Cartwheel had certain pony items at like 20% off or something, too, but I don't think those were included.

^ @at above one. thank you!! i ended up finding them in a target while i was shopping. maneiac looks p great!!
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Ya we have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many where I live, LOL!

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”