Show your Ponysona!

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Ilona
Site Admin

Show your Ponysona!

Postby Ilona » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:31 am

Kinda debating if I should actually post this in Artwork but I guess that this will be fine for now. Show your Ponysona here. What's a Ponysona? Well a Pony that's based around you. Like hair and eye color. Accessorizes you wear and a cutie mark that shows one of your talents/hobbies.

Here's mine.
I actually think I need to make her a bit more grumpy looking. XD I can be kinda grumpy sometimes but I guess Ossie knows better. =P Speaking about this Ponysona, I have it here but I'm not happy with how it looks so I might redo it in the future. Her cutie mark is a Wacom Drawing Tablet. The one I'm already using for 4-5 years now.

Here's my old version of my Ponysona btw.
Spoiler: show

So feel free to show yours! It doesn't have to be a drawing, it can also be a screenshot from a creator game etc. :)
Neptune

Re: Show your Ponysona!

Postby Neptune » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:49 am

Here is mine!
She is a unicorn from Canterlot who's now living in Ponyville. She study magicals creatures and events. Her Cutie Mark is a Blue planet with stars around.
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:00 pm

I HAVE A WACOM TABLET O_O LOL! I'm still working on MY Ponysona, but honestly I'm EqG Pinkie Pie without the pink skin...I even dyed my hair hot pink LOL!
Digimonlover101

Postby Digimonlover101 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:48 pm

SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Here's mine, Tangerine Tropics!
Hi everypony! :lol:
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Mine is (First name) Minti (Last name) Cherri! If you look up close at my profile pic, you'll see it's a G3.5 MLP custom, that's her. All my profile pics in the future will be different generations of Minty Cherry! I'm working on a few cute G4 ones now :) Oh and also her last name, Cherri, is pronounced as "Sherrie" (Sheh-ree-)
Loveheart

Postby Loveheart » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:50 am

Ilona wrote:Kinda debating if I should actually post this in Artwork but I guess that this will be fine for now. Show your Ponysona here. What's a Ponysona? Well a Pony that's based around you. Like hair and eye color. Accessorizes you wear and a cutie mark that shows one of your talents/hobbies.

Here's mine.
I actually think I need to make her a bit more grumpy looking. XD I can be kinda grumpy sometimes but I guess Ossie knows better. =P Speaking about this Ponysona, I have it here but I'm not happy with how it looks so I might redo it in the future. Her cutie mark is a Wacom Drawing Tablet. The one I'm already using for 4-5 years now.

Here's my old version of my Ponysona btw.
Spoiler: show

So feel free to show yours! It doesn't have to be a drawing, it can also be a screenshot from a creator game etc. :)

I dont have a pic but my oc is a mare alicorn with red black hair,white fur,red eyes,and a heart with a rose thorn around it lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”