Your thoughts on Alicron main six?

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Rarity

Your thoughts on Alicron main six?

Postby Rarity » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:55 am

I don't know. Some characters it may be nicer for. Such as Rarity. But for others like Apple jack and Rainbow dash. It just doesn't suit them. What are YOUR thoughts? :?:
Ossie
Site Admin

Re: Your thoughts on Alicron main six?

Postby Ossie » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:53 pm

It would fit Fluttershy and Rarity for sure. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie would probably misuse their alicorn power and Applejack would refuse to fly or use magic and just keep walking around on the farm.
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:18 pm

I just find it strange... to turn an Earth Pony in an Alicorn. Adding Wings seems like the most... normal thing for me so for Rarity it might work. Adding a Horn to a pegasus... yeah I guess Magic is kinda harder to learn then flying. But imagine being Pinkie or Applejack. You will get both a horn and wings at the same time...
Rares

Postby Rares » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:29 am

There's a dilemma. On one hand, making them Princesses/Alicorns would just be weird, as it doesn't fit every pony. The only ones it would, would be Rarity and maybe Fluttershy. Rainbow, Pinkie and Applejack would have no idea what to do. But at the same time, how else can you make them equal at this point? I don't mean equality as in a communism stance, like they always needed to be equal, but when you look at things, Twilight's really been put on a high pedestal that she seems to get a lot of credit for things she doesn't do on her own. And Celestia really praises just Twilight for a lot of things they all do. It seems, I don't know, weird.
EclipsedFlame

Postby EclipsedFlame » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:11 am

I like it because I am sick and tired if having to see Twilight, a pony who used to be the same height as all her friends, 5 feet taller now -_- it feels very awkward and uncomfortable to see that. I want them all to be the same height...
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hami2000

Postby Hami2000 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:34 pm

I suddenly got inspiration to write here.

So about alicorns... Nope. I don't want alicorn main 6. Because I think alicorns are overrated in Equestria. Yes, they got powerful magic, but they're still just ponies with horn and too big wings.
And one another thing. I think non-alicorns are cuter than alicorns. Alicorns are taller than other ponies and they've bigger wings. That's why I think they aren't that cute. Of course Twilight and other alicorns got their cute moments, but usually they're not cute as other ponies.
And I agree, that Twilight got too much glory for things they do/did together. And I exactly think, that Element of Magic is little bit odd and... Hmm... too necessary for working of Elements of Harmony. Honesty, kindness, laughter, generosity and loyalty... What's the similarity between those five? They're all really, really, good features for friend. And magic... is magic.
Maybe I should not question the logic of "children's" cartoons. :lol:
So, that's all I had in mind right now. :D
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
-The Doctor
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 pm

But think about it Hami! They may not be Alicorns, and I would hate if they were but it could just be a series where they just dress like them. Also, they DO have THRONES in a CASTLE with a PRINCESS, and in a way, I believe they are princesses of friendship too :)
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:40 pm

-light glows and the Mane Six turn into Alicorns-

Rainbow Dash: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Applejack: What the huh...-looks at her side with skeptical/surprised look on face-
Rarity: O_O Oh my DARLINGS isn't it FABULOUS? Why, just LOOK AT ME! -flips mane, flexes wings up and flashes smile- -light glows around her-
Applejack: GET...THESE...THINGS...OFFA...ME....
Fluttershy: mumbles: Well I think we all look very nice :)
Rainbow Dash: -zooms around even FASTER than usual with her new wings-
Spike: -stares at Rarity with hearts in his eyes-
Pinkie Pie: ALICORN PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -shoots party cannon from above everyone-

LOL but seriously, I think Rarity would be cute as an alicorn- so would Fluttershy, but the others...Eh!

Interview lady: So Rainbow Dash, what are YOUR promises to Ponyville as their newest princ-
Rainbow Dash: Yeah lemme just stop ya there. I'm not into all that fancy princess rulsey stuff, I just let Twilight do it all.

I think Rainbow Dash would think it awesome, since she loves herself so much already (in fact she is quite vain some- ALOT of the time), but not be into all the fancy coronations and "fancy princesss stuff".
Rarity

Postby Rarity » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 am

Okay. I agree that Fluttershy and Rarity would make the best alicorns. But, giving Flight to a unicorn is a lot different then giving magic to a pegisi. Having the m6 as alicrons would be too much. Then if there were so many alicorns, being an alicron wouldn't be so special anymore. If there was a way that the m6 became princesses without getting flight, or magic, that's a whole different story....
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:58 pm

Rarity wrote:Okay. I agree that Fluttershy and Rarity would make the best alicorns. But, giving Flight to a unicorn is a lot different then giving magic to a pegisi. Having the m6 as alicrons would be too much. Then if there were so many alicorns, being an alicron wouldn't be so special anymore. If there was a way that the m6 became princesses without getting flight, or magic, that's a whole different story....

Honestly, i feel like everypony is an Alicorn now. First it was Celestia and Luna. The balance was fair. Cadance...Ok I guess...Then Twilight, then Fluer Lis Dee on the app, and those too brushables Gold Lilly and Sterling, and now in EqG Sunset Shimmer is one...Why? Just why?

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”