Your thoughts on Alicron main six?

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Twizi

Re: Your thoughts on Alicron main six?

Postby Twizi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:00 am

Consider the Following: The other M6 are the reason Twighly's a princess. They share a CASTLE with her, and have their own thrones. I feel like soon, they will all be "Princesses of Friendship". Maybe in the MLP movie coming soon? Not sure how I'd feel about that...
Rarity

Postby Rarity » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:23 am

Is sunset an alicorn now? I saw the eqg music video but i didnt think it was confirmed
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:51 pm

Rarity wrote:Is sunset an alicorn now? I saw the eqg music video but i didnt think it was confirmed

Small spoiler, read if you want to:
Spoiler: show
When Twilight Sparkle turned into Midnight Sparkle, Sunset turned into Daydream Shimmer, her alicorn self. She brought Twilight back to normal, and when she did, she had a horn and wings. Technically, that would mean she's an alicorn now, because in that moment, she had realized the true meaning of friendship, and fully understood what she did wrong at the Fall Formal.
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:15 am

I was opposed to Twilight changing species in the first place. It doesn't seem necessary. Can't a unicorn do as good a job as royalty as an alicorn?
Hi everypony! :lol:
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:15 pm

SunnyPie wrote:I was opposed to Twilight changing species in the first place. It doesn't seem necessary. Can't a unicorn do as good a job as royalty as an alicorn?

Same. Also, the only Alicorns are royalty, but it states that Luna and Celestia were CHOSEN to rule (in the journal of the two sisters- official book- I THINK it was called journal of the two- ya know if was SOMETHING like that LOL) and I think they were always Alicorns.
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Well i don't think they'll go with everyone's a princess like g3, but i hope it doesn't happens.It will kill the interesting part about this group of friends if they all become alicorns.And seriously i can understand for twi, but can you imagine fluttershy or aj as royalty? It would not fit their personnalities.
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:12 pm

MintiCherriChocolate wrote:
SunnyPie wrote:I was opposed to Twilight changing species in the first place. It doesn't seem necessary. Can't a unicorn do as good a job as royalty as an alicorn?

Same. Also, the only Alicorns are royalty, but it states that Luna and Celestia were CHOSEN to rule (in the journal of the two sisters- official book- I THINK it was called journal of the two- ya know if was SOMETHING like that LOL) and I think they were always Alicorns.

Yeah, they were born alicorns, so it made sense they were made rulers.
Hi everypony! :lol:
Firefly

Postby Firefly » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Would Rainbow Dash be allowed to join the Wonderbolts/do athletics as an alicorn?

The Wonderbolts seem to be a pseudo-military group with a focus on uniformity (flight suits, mane styles) and her larger height, wings, and horn would break that image. Rainbow Dash would have much larger wings which would probably slow her down (Alicorn wings are much fluffier than normal pegasus wings. Think falcon wings in comparison to crow wings. The smaller, thinner falcon wings are much faster).

Finally, would her magic be viewed as cheating? Would Rainbow Dash be permitted to join in sporting events as an alicorn like the Equestria Games? Note that none of the competitors (that we saw) in the Equestria Games were Unicorn. We saw Twilight Sparkle in "Winter Wrap Up" move a huge plow with a spell and although it didn't exactly change Twilight physically, it gave her a significant leg up over the Earth ponies. She was able to plow much more snow much faster.

I dunno. Just a thought.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”