What's up with Holly Dash?

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Snowy

What's up with Holly Dash?

Postby Snowy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Seriously, I see her in news reports, I see fans wanting her, I never seen her in stores personally, so what's the deal with this brushable?

I never understood why's she's so wanted or if she's that popular, why hasn't Hasbro made more. She looks like a standard brushable, not anything special like say a SDCC exclusive or something like that. Just something boggling my mind, I will say, from the pictures I've seen, she looks like a cute one. :D
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: What's up with Holly Dash?

Postby Ilona » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:03 pm

I think it's because her quite unique color scheme and because the fact that she was a whole new character to appear as a brushable instead of the Mane Six/Princesses.
Snowy

Re: What's up with Holly Dash?

Postby Snowy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:33 am

Ilona wrote:I think it's because her quite unique color scheme and because the fact that she was a whole new character to appear as a brushable instead of the Mane Six/Princesses.
Guess so, I do like how she looks. Good point made. I'm always seeing the mane six. Ah I remember in 2011, there were lots of pony options, it seems every series is just the mane six. In almost every series all I see are the mane six. Just Cutie Mark Magic I get characters like Honey Rays, Skywishies, and Flower Wishes.

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”