Hello!

New here? Feel free to introduce yourself here.
AmaranthiaLunaris

Hello!

Postby AmaranthiaLunaris » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello, I go by Amaranthia online. I've been in the fandom for about 4 years, I am an avid collector, artist, and cosplayer in the community. I'm definetly not #horsefamous , but some may know me from previous years at BronyCan as the arnmored Princess Luna.

I dicovered MLPMerch a half a year ago but I have been collecting for almost three years. I started off small with blindbags and the series 1 collectors cards.
I have now almost completed both my series 1 and 2 cards. I have decided to specifically only collect Luna-related merch rather than breaking the bank. Haha.

I also take part in the MLP CCG, I run a Luna/Fluttershy deck and am open for trades on all my other CCG cards as I have decided to make a deck and not collect for the CCG but just the Collectors series instead ( I also have a number of foils from both series for sale or trade)

I'm looking forward to interacting with you. Feel free to message, whether it be on here, tumblr, or twitter.

:D
Astranova

Re: Hello!

Postby Astranova » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:28 am

Welcome! I love your online name, and Luna too! I wish there were more Luna brushables...Search it in the MLPM database, (search Luna) and there's like...Seven results...:/
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:58 am

Welcome :)
Ossie
Site Admin

Postby Ossie » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Welcome here!
AmaranthiaLunaris

Postby AmaranthiaLunaris » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Thank you all for your words of welcome. ^.^ I'm glad to be a part of this community
Crystal

Postby Crystal » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:25 am

A warm welcome. :D
popular bubble football:Bubble soccer

Return to “Welcome!”