Scare Master

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Astranova

Re: Scare Master

Postby Astranova » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:27 am

I like that Hasbro listens to their fans- especially since they made Slice of Life! They really give the fans what they want (most of the time) and I apriciate that :)
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:02 am

Astranova wrote:I like that Hasbro listens to their fans- especially since they made Slice of Life! They really give the fans what they want (most of the time) and I apriciate that :)

What they need to do is listen to the fans for show accuracy when it comes to the toys, only 3rd party licensed Pony plushies are show accurate.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:12 pm

Ah yes, cheap products. The sad thing is, MLP was intended for very young children when it started- thru ALL gens. Bronies just took to it because it was much more sophisticated and had better plots and storylines than the previous generations. Sadly, it IS still MEANT for younger kids, which comes to another sad fact: Hasbro thinks little kids won't notice little missing/wrong details on the products- which IS true, but since is has a much older fanbase now, points have been made in the subject.
Nights

Postby Nights » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:54 am

Astranova wrote:Ah yes, cheap products. The sad thing is, MLP was intended for very young children when it started- thru ALL gens. Bronies just took to it because it was much more sophisticated and had better plots and storylines than the previous generations. Sadly, it IS still MEANT for younger kids, which comes to another sad fact: Hasbro thinks little kids won't notice little missing/wrong details on the products- which IS true, but since is has a much older fanbase now, points have been made in the subject.

Yes this is true but Hasbro isn't the only company others are keeping a low budget on toy products too, Sega hires a toy company to make cheap Sonic toys which do break easily if kids aren't careful since Sonic toys have alot of movable parts but even fans in their 20's and 30's complain about parts breaking way too easily.

The thing is Sega toys are very accurate to video game characters yet they are made too cheaply meanwhile Hasbro's ponies are not just cheaply made they are also inaccurate, how is it that Sega can get the real deal yet Hasbro can't even though they are toy makers and Sega aren't?

Sega knows the ages of it's audience and they acknowledge that audience by making accurate toys, there's no excuse for Hasbro since they also acknowledged the older Pony fans yet they continue to make inaccurate toys.

Smart fans don't buy Hasbro's crap they only buy 3rd party licensed ponies like plushies from Aurora, Ty beanie, Build A Bear and 4th dimension Entertainment and many other 3rd party ponies in Europe, Russia and Mexico which are listed on this sites database like Famosa & Multi Pulti.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:15 am

The only MLP liscensed products I buy now are blind bag figures, brushables, Build-a-Bears and Funrise- the 12 inch ones. I don't like any of the other companies except Aurora and Ty which cost a lot where I live, so I don't get those ones often. I do put up with the price of BAB though as I am a collector and Build-a-Bear blogger (Buildabearinsider.weebly.com) xD. I can put up with the missing details in blind bags, although most people I know despise them.
Nights

Postby Nights » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 pm

I have a few Funrise ones but I stopped buying them because they don't look as good as other plushies, I bought all 7 of the Ty beanies which means I have normal Twilight and Twilight with wings.

That sucks that Ty beanies cost alot where you live, where I live they only cost $7 at my local Walgreen's but they cost $12 in a kids shoe store at the mall.

I collect the brushables since they only cost $4, as for Aurora so far I only have three plushies but I'm trying to get more although store near by don't sell them... I really want the Aurora Princess Celestia plush but I might have to order it online since Hot Topic doesn't sell it in the store.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:28 am

Where I live (well, at least in my local Target) most brushables only cost two or three dollars. About fur for a Water Cutie. I have four MLP Build-a-bears, one Aurora, one Ty, and four Funrise.
Nights

Postby Nights » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:07 am

I'm counting my ponies, k I have 3 Funrise plushies, 3 Aurora plushies, 1 PonyMania talking pony, 14 brushables, 7 Ty beanies, 3 blind bags and 1 McDonalds pony

I have a total of 32 ponies, I might stop when I reach up 42 ponies.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Oh wow! Here's my overall collection...

Two G1 MLP brushables
G1 Tv show

G2 Tv show

Ten brushables (got Twilight yesterday fur my birthday, I now have a complete Mane Six set)
Eight Blind Bags (got Sweetcream Scoops yesterday for birthday)
Four Build a Bears (will soon be five bc I ordered Derpy)
Three Ty plush
One Aurora plush
Two Equestria Girls (I know I know, I SO need more)
All three Equestria Girls movies
G4 Tv show

Thirty eight G3 Ponyville Figures
Thirteen G3 Ponyville Figures buildings
Over two hundred G3 brushables
Thirty something G3 books
All of the G3 movies

Three G3.5 Ponyville Figures
All of G3.5 movies and webisodes/mini episodes

Yeah I meant overall...Like EVERYTHING. xD I also have a Meghan doll from G1.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Astranova wrote:Oh wow! Here's my overall collection...

Two G1 MLP brushables
G1 Tv show

G2 Tv show

Ten brushables (got Twilight yesterday fur my birthday, I now have a complete Mane Six set)
Eight Blind Bags (got Sweetcream Scoops yesterday for birthday)
Four Build a Bears (will soon be five bc I ordered Derpy)
Three Ty plush
One Aurora plush
Two Equestria Girls (I know I know, I SO need more)
All three Equestria Girls movies
G4 Tv show

Thirty eight G3 Ponyville Figures
Thirteen G3 Ponyville Figures buildings
Over two hundred G3 brushables
Thirty something G3 books
All of the G3 movies

Three G3.5 Ponyville Figures
All of G3.5 movies and webisodes/mini episodes

Yeah I meant overall...Like EVERYTHING. xD I also have a Meghan doll from G1.

Also I have over three hundred G3, G3.5, and G4 accesories.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”