Blind bag list

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Astranova

Re: Blind bag list

Postby Astranova » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:29 am

Nights wrote:
Sugar Belle wrote:
Nights wrote: you shouldn't waste your money on blind bags, just get the brushables, the funko figures and plushies since they are the only toys with quality.

Just wondering and not to be rude, but why don't you like Blind Bags? Glitter ones are crap but I love the regulars!

nah it's all good, when someone likes stuff and someone else comes and says "Oh those things, yeah I hate those" the positive person naturally curious on why the person is negative.

Anyway... I hate blind bags for two reasons (1) I don't like how small they are and plus the detail on them is crappy so they look ugly and (2) they reek of a nasty toxic Chemical smell that's nauseating.

Blind bags are the worst toys ever made in FiM toyline and the pop toyline is the second worst.

Haha, I agree about rhe Pop...They're just wrong, creepy, weird, and did I even MENTION wrong...? xD anyway I like the size because I grew up with the G3 Ponyville figures, so I have all of these litle buildings for them, and the size is nice to me since they're about the size of the G3 fighres ;P #ThePeanutsMovie
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:05 am

The smallest I'll ever accept are the brushables, I do have 3 blind bags but that's because I didn't know they would be smaller then the brushables.

If there's brushables of Minty and Firecracker Bust I'll gladly giveaway my blind bags in favor of buying their brushie counterparts.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:44 pm

IKR? I WOULD DIE FOR A MINTY. Espe c ially the proto, whicj is accurate to G3 xD #ThePeanutsMovie
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:58 pm

I'd like a Lightning Dust brushable, I wonder if one does exist somewhere.
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:25 pm

Geez your daughter has a lot...I just started collecting and I only have EIGHT!

Return to “Show your merch!”