Thunderbirds are Go!

Talk about other shows. Old or new, everybody likes shows and movies!
Ilona
Site Admin

Thunderbirds are Go!

Postby Ilona » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:12 pm

Thunderbirds Are Go is a British and New Zealand science-fiction television series made by ITV Studios and Pukeko Pictures, produced using a combination of CGI and miniatures made by Weta Workshop. It is an adaptation of the original 1960's Thunderbirds series which was created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson. The series premiered in the UK on the 4 April 2015. Both the characters and Thunderbirds from the original series were given revamped looks to them, including Tracy Island, to fit in with more modern times since the 1960s, while retaining notable aspects from the original series for the adaptation. The premiere revealed that, along with the original five craft, a new Thunderbird craft was also made; Thunderbird 'Shadow' (aka Thunderbird 'S') to be piloted by Kayo, the head of the organisation's security.

The first series currently have 13 episodes, each about twenty minutes in length. On 18 December 2014, it was announced that the show will have a second series that would air "over 2016 and 2017".

Soooo.... anybody else fan of this show? I quite enjoyed the classic series (even when I haven't seen one single episode... :shock: ) I was bit sceptical about the new Animated series because the Movie was quite... bad. But I really like the new series. Right now we're waiting for the second part of the series. I wonder what we will see. More about Jeff Tracy? More Thunderbird Shadow? I btw started watching the classic series as well. ;)

Return to “Other shows & Movies”