Crusaders of the Lost Mark

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Postby Nights » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:44 am

S05 E18 - When Pip Squeak decides to run for class president, the Cutie Mark Crusaders rally around their friend, but find themselves helping their long-time nemesis, Diamond Tiara, in an unexpected way.
SonataDusk

Re: Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Postby SonataDusk » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:21 am

I'm sensing Diamond Tiara might get some character development...or at least I hope so.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:55 am

Hmm....I wonder! I can't wait to see it :)
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Im actually glad we're done with the whole CMC Looking for their cutie mark thingie. But those Cute Marks.... yeah I really don't like them. They clash a lot with the designs of themselves. Especially Sweetie Belle.
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:25 pm

nice to see diamond tiara change for the better, the CMC's getting their cutie marks was unexpected and it's weird that they got the same mark.

I thought they would get different cutie marks but oh well at least the show isn't going to repeat cutie mark finding anymore which was getting annoying.
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Nights wrote:nice to see diamond tiara change for the better, the CMC's getting their cutie marks was unexpected and it's weird that they got the same mark.

I thought they would get different cutie marks but oh well at least the show isn't going to repeat cutie mark finding anymore which was getting annoying.

Well they're a bit different. Apple Bloom's one has an Apple in it, Scootaloo an Lightning Bolt and Sweetie Belle a Music Note ;)
Nights

Postby Nights » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:58 pm

Ilona wrote:
Nights wrote:nice to see diamond tiara change for the better, the CMC's getting their cutie marks was unexpected and it's weird that they got the same mark.

Well they're a bit different. Apple Bloom's one has an Apple in it, Scootaloo an Lightning Bolt and Sweetie Belle a Music Note ;)

I didn't pay much attention to notice the different marks because my friend was being annoying calling me a girl, anyway I'm glad they finally got their marks but I was expecting them get their marks in separate episodes.

Maybe the writers wanted to finally get all over with plus fans must have been sending them letters asking for the CMC's to get their marks this season.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Oh my gosh, they got marks together!!! I love Sweetie Belle's, but I am not so sure about the others...I am sad they didn't use Sweetie's G3 one though! Schootalooos wouldn't have suited her, but neither does this...And what ARE they now? How are they CMC? maybe they help OTHER ponies get their marks? Also, I will miss their quests for their marks, but I am also relieved it's over xD. Sweetie Belle forevesies :D
EclipsedFlame

Crusaders of the lost Mark left me in tears

Postby EclipsedFlame » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Liquid pride... Just... Yes. Fav episode ever.
Last edited by EclipsedFlame on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SonataDusk

Re: Crusaders of the last Mark left me in tears

Postby SonataDusk » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Spoiler: show
I almost teared up when AppleJack was talking about how her parents would be so proud of Applebloom, and also that part where Spike sent the picture to Celestia and Luna. This was a really good episode. :')

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”