Crusaders of the Lost Mark

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Astranova

Re: Crusaders of the last Mark left me in tears

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:13 pm

I feel the same :') I love Sweetie Belle's mark :)
BakaChibi

Re: Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Postby BakaChibi » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:03 am

Yeah, I don't really like those cutie marks. I guess it's nice for them, that the cutie marks are similar, and they are friends and all. But they just look... plain. It's not a bad thing, I just expected something more than a tri-color shield with some picture. And I thought they would get those in different episodes.

Anyway, overall it was a good episode. Nice to see that Diamond Tiara changed. I liked the songs too. But I loved the scenes where Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity congratulated CMC for getting the cutie marks.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:16 am

i'm so glad Diamond Tiara isn't a little brat! it was a waste when she was, she's so cute :)
EclipsedFlame

Re: Crusaders of the lost Mark left me in tears

Postby EclipsedFlame » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:07 am

SonataDusk wrote:
Spoiler: show
I almost teared up when AppleJack was talking about how her parents would be so proud of Applebloom, and also that part where Spike sent the picture to Celestia and Luna. This was a really good episode. :')

I did tear up in that scene X3
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nights

Re: Crusaders of the lost Mark left me in tears

Postby Nights » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:50 am

I wonder if this means in season 6 we will see their parents in a flashback of what happened to them.
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:02 am

I've merged the two topics together.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:10 pm

That was some episode!

Spoiler: show
I loved this episode, when the (Cutie Mark) magic moment happened, I literally yelled "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" :lol:

I'm happy our little fillies finally got their marks, and Diamond Tiara is now nice. Hope she stays that way. She donated the money to fix the playground!

These cutie marks, I like them. At quick glance they look the same, but looking at it, it's deeper. Sweetie Belle has a star and a music note, Scootaloo has a wing with a lightning bolt, and Apple Bloom has an apple with hear (sticking with the Apple family's tradition of apple marks). The shield represents something more, their friendship and that their special talent needs all of them, making them together forever. I think I'm looking too much into this, besides, they're not diamonds or balloons, they're literally "Cutie Mark Crusaders" cutie marks. They literally created their own special cutie mark in a way. :D

More support to their special talent... the Troubleshoes episode. Odd part, I was watching it this past week on the Games Ponies Play DVD, I haven't thought of it until I saw a tweet on my Twitter timeline.

Also, with the songs, there's no denying this is Mystery Magical Cure: Filly Edition.

Edit: To add, I can't recall a toy or a preview. Usually Hasbro does those things, but they seem to not have, really catching us by surprise. Also this coincided with Friendship is Magic's 5th anniversary.
Nights

Postby Nights » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Looking good CMC's we're all proud of you, have fun helping others get their marks. :)

Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:05 pm

I got back on what I said, I love ALL their marks and also, I agree they HAVE been helping others (like Trouble Shoes) xD
Lala

Postby Lala » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:32 am

Anyone notice the lack of Fluttershy?
All the others were in this episode and she should have been there at the end in the photo but she isn't there :(

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”