Lolirock

Talk about other shows. Old or new, everybody likes shows and movies!
SonataDusk

Lolirock

Postby SonataDusk » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Hey there! Does anyone here watch Lolirock. It's a french cartoon but has been officially dubbed in english. The main characters are many of the same voice actors of MLP (for the english episodes). Currently they finished season 1 in both english and french i think, but I haven't caught up yet. My favourite character is Auriana.
Last edited by SonataDusk on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
RavenQueen

Re: Lolirock

Postby RavenQueen » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:34 pm

SonataDusk wrote:Hey there! Does anyone here watch Lolirock. It's a french cartoon but has been officially dubbed in english. The main characters are many of the same voice actors of MLP. Currently they finished season 1 in both english and french i think, but I haven't caught up yet. My favourite character is Auriana.

I don't really watch Lolirock but I love the music videos! I love watching them in French and my favourite character would be either Iris or Talia. I really can't decide between the two. I love the designs and the style of drawing! My favourite songs would be Un Vie Magique, BFFs, and Planete Pop. :)
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:38 pm

I like Auriana a lot, but i wish she wasn't only there for comic relief. Hoping for some character development in season 2!
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:42 pm

SonataDusk wrote:I like Auriana a lot, but i wish she wasn't only there for comic relief. Hoping for some character development in season 2!

I wish Auriana got more character development too! It's kind of sad how they sort of keep Iris and Talia the main two but I wish they could all be the main three.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:33 am

What's it about? If it sounds good I'll check it out!
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:46 pm

It's about three girls (Iris, Auriana, and Talia) and they fight against the antagonist, Gramorr, and his henchmen, twins Praxina and Memphisto. Each of the three girls are princesses: Iris of Euphedia, Auriana of Volta, and Talia of Xeris, and they do a magical girl transformation to battle the villains. They currently live on Earth after their planet was destroyed by Gramorr. When they're not fighting, Iris and her friends perform in concerts. :D :D
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:57 pm

OMG, I wil SO watch this:D !
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WZ7qhRT3Do - Planete Pop (French)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_IF1uEzzGg - Party Talking (English)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZnxN7R6rAQ -Un vie Magique (French)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MuPwutaBh8 - BFF (French)

Here are some of the songs in French and one of them is in English! :)
SonataDusk

Postby SonataDusk » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Astranova wrote:OMG, I wil SO watch this:D !

Yay!! :D :D

RavenQueen wrote:Here are some of the songs in French and one of them is in English! :)

Thanks, Raven! I personally prefer how the songs sound in French than English. But i'm really liking the new english ones, Party Talking and Reach the Stars.
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:07 pm

No problem! :) I really like the songs in French too! I just think the lyrics are kinda better.

Return to “Other shows & Movies”