Articulated MLP Brushies

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Astranova

Articulated MLP Brushies

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Hey everypony, your thoughts on the new articulated ponies? I can't WAIT for Coco and Twilight! Could this be the future of MLP brushies? I hope so!
Ossie
Site Admin

Re: Articulated MLP Brushies

Postby Ossie » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:40 pm

It's probably a bit early, but I really have to get used to their new legs =/
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:45 pm

I think (like the other idea I had in mind about LPS) that they should make articulated ones but also regular ones because a lot of people use them as customs and it's a lot harder with articulated ponies. I think they should make the articulation neater so it's less visible.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:00 pm

As a person who grew up with many articulated toys, I don't think much of how it shows but younare technically correct on now much the articulated parts of the pony show...Hmmm...I would like to see MORE but maybe it could just be like...For every wave there are fashion styles and stuff, so like maybe they can always have a couple fashion styles in series, regular, and articulated! Customs WOULD be harder to make, but even if it IS the near future of MLP, I would be totally happy with it :)
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:14 pm

Astranova wrote:As a person who grew up with many articulated toys, I don't think much of how it shows but younare technically correct on now much the articulated parts of the pony show...Hmmm...I would like to see MORE but maybe it could just be like...For every wave there are fashion styles and stuff, so like maybe they can always have a couple fashion styles in series, regular, and articulated! Customs WOULD be harder to make, but even if it IS the near future of MLP, I would be totally happy with it :)

Having some fashion styles in series, regular and articulated is a great idea! And if they're articulated, can they sit down on the ground now? I have to admit, that's pretty cool :P I guess you could still make customs and it would be pretty cool if they can pose more for photos.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:52 pm

WHOA! Those would make for some epic Pony photo shoots...I forgot articulated ones can POSE! OMG...Must get my hands on them (ESPECIALLY COCO) when they come out :D
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:31 am

Astranova wrote:WHOA! Those would make for some epic Pony photo shoots...I forgot articulated ones can POSE! OMG...Must get my hands on them (ESPECIALLY COCO) when they come out :D

LOL I think I may consider getting them now :lol: Hopefully with the new articulated ponies, people will make more stop motion videos because now there is so much more you can do! And I also really love watching pony stop motion videos :D
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:42 am

Totally Raven!!! I love making stop motion videos! I am going to buy all of these when they come out, and if they make more of different characters, I may focus all my merch attention on these and make a series ":D
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:19 am

Astranova wrote:Totally Raven!!! I love making stop motion videos! I am going to buy all of these when they come out, and if they make more of different characters, I may focus all my merch attention on these and make a series ":D

Awesome! I'd love to see your stop motion videos! I don't think I would make any ( don't have enough patience for it :P ).
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:18 am

I've done little stop motions when I was little, and I've always loved doing it with MH and EAH dolls. I can't BELIEVE I can finally do it with ponies!!! And the thought of seeing a brushable MLP SITTING?! TOO.CUTE.

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”