Articulated MLP Brushies

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Astranova

Re: Articulated MLP Brushies

Postby Astranova » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:48 am

Cool! I'll check it out soon! <y BABW blog isn't that much so far, but you can check it out at http://buildabearinsider.weebly.com/ :)
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:29 am

Astranova wrote:Cool! I'll check it out soon! <y BABW blog isn't that much so far, but you can check it out at http://buildabearinsider.weebly.com/ :)

Thanks! :) Your blog looks great! I love how organized and neat it is! And also, I was just wondering if you know when the articulated MLP brushies are coming out? I hope to see them in stores soon!!!
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:42 am

RavenQueen wrote:
Astranova wrote:Cool! I'll check it out soon! <y BABW blog isn't that much so far, but you can check it out at http://buildabearinsider.weebly.com/ :)

Thanks! :) Your blog looks great! I love how organized and neat it is! And also, I was just wondering if you know when the articulated MLP brushies are coming out? I hope to see them in stores soon!!!

According to several listings they should be available end October/November. Of course we'll provide you with information as soon as we know more. ;)
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Oh my gosh that means I may be able to get some for Christmas!!! I was worried these were 2016 releases :D and thanks Raven, your blog looks great too! :D
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Great! That's a lot earlier than I expected! And thank you Astranova! :)
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:57 pm

NP Raven! And yeah, totally! I just noticed btw...THEY CU T RARITY!!! WE NEED A RARITY...No doubt we'll get one though xD. I wonder if they would make Starlight Glimmer as one...OR LUNA...O_O so many possibilities!
Rarity

Postby Rarity » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:50 am

I agree. I love the new ones, but I hope they continue to make old ones, and I also agree to re-do the articulation. It looks like they're robot ponies.
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:02 am

Astranova wrote:NP Raven! And yeah, totally! I just noticed btw...THEY CU T RARITY!!! WE NEED A RARITY...No doubt we'll get one though xD. I wonder if they would make Starlight Glimmer as one...OR LUNA...O_O so many possibilities!

LOL yea, they probably will get a Rarity later on. And with so many possibilities, they will probably make a lot of ponies. Hopefully they aren't too expensive!
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:03 am

Rarity wrote:I agree. I love the new ones, but I hope they continue to make old ones, and I also agree to re-do the articulation. It looks like they're robot ponies.

They'll probably fix up the articulation before releasing them :)
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:54 am

Hopefully, LOL! But you can always edit it out in photos, and I'm not against looks of toys since I'm used to MH and EAH/ Barbie with jointed legs/ etc LOL xD. They should redo it though...Well I gtg fur the night but I'll cya all later -rocks out to No Scrubs by TLC-

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”