Articulated MLP Brushies

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
RavenQueen

Re: Articulated MLP Brushies

Postby RavenQueen » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Astranova wrote:Hopefully, LOL! But you can always edit it out in photos, and I'm not against looks of toys since I'm used to MH and EAH/ Barbie with jointed legs/ etc LOL xD. They should redo it though...Well I gtg fur the night but I'll cya all later -rocks out to No Scrubs by TLC-

That's true how you can always edit it out :) And I think the ponies can now actually sit in the pony cars! YAY! XD
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Oh my gosh, that would be adorable!!!
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:24 am

Astranova wrote:Oh my gosh, that would be adorable!!!

Totally! And now we don't have to worry about them falling out of the cars!! And when people make videos with ponies I think it would also look more realistic now. :)
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:26 am

Also, the big G3 pony buildings couldn't FIT G3 in, but they're PERFECT for G4 brushies! Articulated ones would look so cool in them xD
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:30 am

Astranova wrote:Also, the big G3 pony buildings couldn't FIT G3 in, but they're PERFECT for G4 brushies! Articulated ones would look so cool in them xD

Absolutely! It would be kind of difficult to do but what if they make articulated Water Cuties???!!! That would be so cool but soooo hard to do!
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:41 am

I was thinking about that yestarday! I think they could do it with wings and horns, but they couldn't be articulated as their legs must be joined together :( they probably wouldn't do it anyway since it would be harder to mass-produce, and cost A LOT to make all the different sections because the joints :(
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Astranova wrote:I was thinking about that yestarday! I think they could do it with wings and horns, but they couldn't be articulated as their legs must be joined together :( they probably wouldn't do it anyway since it would be harder to mass-produce, and cost A LOT to make all the different sections because the joints :(

It definitely would cost a lot to make them :( Are they going to make the Explore Equestria ponies articulated?
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Well these are technically from the Explore EQ series, so yep :D
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Astranova wrote:Well these are technically from the Explore EQ series, so yep :D

Oh whoops! LOL Well, I really can't wait then! :lol:
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:13 am

I am really hoping to see some Celestia, Luna, and DJ articulated ones soon!

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”