Articulated MLP Brushies

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
RavenQueen

Re: Articulated MLP Brushies

Postby RavenQueen » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Astranova wrote:Well where I live, they aren't THAT high-priced. I got a CMM singl brushie for $3.00, a Water Cuties brushie for $5.00, and lots more for really good prices :D My Target lists high prices fur MLP on their site, but even when they're not on sale, in store they're always cheap xD

Wow LOL Usually for me a single brushie can be $7.00 or $10.00! I don't buy a lot of the brushies unless there's a sale or I find one in a thrift store :P
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:01 pm

O_O WOW that's expensive! LOL, I guess I have good luck then. My Target's a bit far though so I rarely get new brushies, I only have one of all the bagged ones from Fred Meyer (and I actually have two of the Cheerilee from that wave), one CMM Flower Wishes (the one with wings) and a CMM Water Cuties Diamond Mint! LOL...NEED MOREEEE
RavenQueen

Postby RavenQueen » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:20 am

Astranova wrote:O_O WOW that's expensive! LOL, I guess I have good luck then. My Target's a bit far though so I rarely get new brushies, I only have one of all the bagged ones from Fred Meyer (and I actually have two of the Cheerilee from that wave), one CMM Flower Wishes (the one with wings) and a CMM Water Cuties Diamond Mint! LOL...NEED MOREEEE

LOL Yea I hope they lower the price soon :P Those are some really cool brushies that you got! I want to get a Water Cuties just to look at all the sparkly stuff floating around XD Are they going to make an articulated Trixie Lulamoon???! :o :o :o
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:18 am

O_O THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! I know she's evil but I can't help but love trixie, I love her mane/tail/cutiemark/color scheme/voice and she's just so cute, I wrote a fanfic about her finding out she's destined to be the princess of darkness/Twilights SISTER. Also, speaking of that, the part with Sunset Shimmer helping Midnight Sparkle become not-evil towards the end of Friendship Games made me cry a little...Idk why LOL XD

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”