Equestria Girls Mini's

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
PrincessGwenevere

Re: Equestria Girls Mini's

Postby PrincessGwenevere » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:09 am

I'm wondering if we're going to see some of the guy characters in this line. One of the Entertainment Earth listings has this descriptions:
My Little Pony Equestria Girls Friendship Packs Wave 1 Case: Even more pony pals! The My Little Pony Equestria Girls Friendship Packs brings you cool colts and awesome gear for your mini-figures!

But then it lists the set as having two Rarity's and an Applejack figure. I'm not really familiar with Entertainment Earth's listings, are Rarity and AJ placeholders or is some one there mistaken as to what a colt is? :lol:
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:55 am

I think they will come with additional accesoires. So that the mane six might be splitted into different kinds of packs. (aka Accesoire Pack, Playset Pack etc) Entertainment Earth list most merch as the way they are distributed at Hasbro's Factories. For example, A Cutie Mark Magic Singles box comes with 4 Pinkie Pie's, 2 Rainbow Dash and 1 Applejack and Rarity. (This is btw why you see some ponies way more in stores then the others from the same wave)
PrincessGwenevere

Postby PrincessGwenevere » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:07 am

Ah, okay then. I guess someone at EE doesn't know the definition of colt. XD Whoops.

There's a third listing, that looks like it's the whole first wave, including all of the Mane6: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSB4903A#.VhiAK_lViko
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:55 am

LOL Ilona, for MONTHS the only single brushables we have that aren't Water Cuties or Power Ponies, are ALL CMM Pinkies. NOTHING.BUT.PINKIE. xD
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:01 am

Astranova wrote:LOL Ilona, for MONTHS the only single brushables we have that aren't Water Cuties or Power Ponies, are ALL CMM Pinkies. NOTHING.BUT.PINKIE. xD

I've looked it up to see how the cases for these are arranged and by the looks of it Pinkie Pie is indeed the one who's included more in the box then the others.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:57 pm

Ilona wrote:
Astranova wrote:LOL Ilona, for MONTHS the only single brushables we have that aren't Water Cuties or Power Ponies, are ALL CMM Pinkies. NOTHING.BUT.PINKIE. xD

I've looked it up to see how the cases for these are arranged and by the looks of it Pinkie Pie is indeed the one who's included more in the box then the others.

Hmm...It kind of drives me crazy when they make the four-packs of ponies and it costs like fourty dollars, when four of the same ones of the SAME SERIES cost THREE where I live...Also whatup with adding more of the same character LOL xD
Firefly

Postby Firefly » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Dash looks...odd wearing shorts in the color of her skirt and not her actual skirt. But if they make a Sunset, I'm totally gonna get her!
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:48 pm

i think she looks better in shorts. Think about it,she would NEVER wear skirts unless Rarity made her or it was the gala or something, and that's ALL she wears in EqG xD
Spike SETC

Postby Spike SETC » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:45 am

I so hope they carry on making these - Can you imagine Hasbro releasing a Triple Pack of Chibi Dazzlings - OMG How awesome would that be :)

Lets hope Toy Fair next year reveals more - So far we are totally loving these :)

Spike (SETC)
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh I ewant Dazzlings!!! I especially want Trixie, SS, and DJ. Also Derpy...xD

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”